"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How do you trigger a girl's emotions

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
Based on what I've read at bodybuilding.com, I think that if I trigger a girl's emotions more during a cold approach, it will increase the chances of success. How do I do this?

I usually just say stuff like "how was your day," "what's your major," "why do you find your major so interesting" and so on.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
continued...

Her BF (6'5, tattoes, gang or bad boy social click): What did this chump say?
Me: Umm, I was just trying to trigger this girl's emotions in an attempt to get her interested in me. I'm very sorry, had I known she was your girl, I wouldn't have never even talked to her.
Her BF and his boys: Looking at each other like I'm full of shvt.
"Let's beat this sucker up"
Me: running
Them: chasing me
and then I'd probably end up in a garbage bin or something
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
The 'cold approach' is an introductory stage and not an emotional stage in the relationship. You don't have power over her emotions yet, so quit kidding yourself. Introduce yourself, small talk and get her number - then move - that's it!
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
By describing it to her. IE: "have you ever felt so connected to another person, that you just continue look into his eyes and you understand how wonderful it is that we've found each other... "

This is NLP/SS and can be found here:

www.fastseduction.com

Cheers. You have many hours of happy reading ahead of you. :)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top