"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

How do you tell your gf shes fat?

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
This is the dumbest thing i've ever heard.... seriously.. wtf??? If you like her then what the hell does it matter if she's got a few extra pounds??? Nobodys perfect, you either like the girl or you don't... no offense but what are you?? 12???? Because that's an incredibly childish thing to ask of someone you care about (if it were for health concerns then no, but you obviously want her to lose the weight b/c you like skinny girls). Like I said, unless you are some little punk kid, you either like someone or you don't. There's no "oh i like her but shes got some flab and im not gonna have sex with her"... grow the hell up.
 

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
Originally posted by Al Bundy
i wanna hit it when shes skinny, i dont like fat my man. what's so hard to understand about that?

i'm not about to next this one, shes a keeper.
Yeah, she's a keeper with low self-respect after you probably.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
"Um....I....I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I..Think you're...you're...you're...you're...kinda...kinda...kinda...chu..chu...chub...chubb....chubby- *run*"
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Al Bundy
i wanna hit it when shes skinny, i dont like fat my man. what's so hard to understand about that?

i'm not about to next this one, shes a keeper.
Ok...She's a little overweight (10-20 isn't fat.) You stayed with her a year, which means there are reasons beyond her being "fat." Either go to the gym with her, sleep with her (yes, that means sex!), or ditch her and go to someone else.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by white_hype
how do you tell her shes fat?

with the back of your hand
You are so witty.
 

Kravy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Dont say anything, she already knows she is overweight, she doesnt need to be told that.

Just bring it up your going to gym tomorrow and say your going to get in shape for summer or bulk for the winter or something.

If she's asks to go with you, then that means she want to do something about it.
Otherwise if she doesnt more or likely she doesnt care.

I have talked to girls about getting in shape etc and they usualy input their thoughts there about it and say 'yeh i been wanting to get into shape' etc.
 

Al Bundy

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by KillingTime
This is the dumbest thing i've ever heard.... seriously.. wtf??? If you like her then what the hell does it matter if she's got a few extra pounds??? Nobodys perfect, you either like the girl or you don't... no offense but what are you?? 12???? Because that's an incredibly childish thing to ask of someone you care about (if it were for health concerns then no, but you obviously want her to lose the weight b/c you like skinny girls). Like I said, unless you are some little punk kid, you either like someone or you don't. There's no "oh i like her but shes got some flab and im not gonna have sex with her"... grow the hell up.
hit up fat chicks much?

actualy for her it is a health issue, also. dude i'm not gonna hit until she loses weight, she's a C borderline D, and her stomach pops out a little less than her tits. shes gotta lose some weight, period.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Al Bundy

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by crazykid
Ok...She's a little overweight (10-20 isn't fat.) You stayed with her a year, which means there are reasons beyond her being "fat." Either go to the gym with her, sleep with her (yes, that means sex!), or ditch her and go to someone else.
when you're 5'2" 10-20 pounds over looks worse than on taller broads. i dont think she's fat, just chubby, but its a turn off though.
 

Al Bundy

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by CrzyBadBoyDJ
Yeah, she's a keeper with low self-respect after you probably.
It would be nice for people to take care of themselfs, don't ya think?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Al Bundy
when you're 5'2" 10-20 pounds over looks worse than on taller broads. i dont think she's fat, just chubby, but its a turn off though.
Then just tell her to come to the gym with you. Start eating healthier and make her eat healthier too. Go on some dates where you two walk.

That, or have sex with her to burn off the calories.
 
Top