"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How do you tell if a woman is engaged/married?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,726
Age
29
Lol...for crying out loud...lol

Why all the cryptic and investigative BS??

Just ask: "Are you single?"

Done.
What happened to being a mystery and all that jazz though? Also I feel like it’d be kinda awkward if she said no to that question.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
No one can tell, I mean by really 100% sure fire way to know.

However as a general rule of thumb, for me at least, the more flirty a women is, the more likely she has a man tucked somewhere.
Yeah the friendly one is usually taken and happy because she’s getting the D.

The single one will seem more moody or pissed off.

Married with no ring on is rare imo.
 
Last edited:

ss8

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
36
She'll tell you before you even start flirting, and if she doesn't it'll come up when you start. And if she refuses to mention it and isn't wearing an expensive looking ring, then either she's single (99%) or she doesn't intend for you to find out either way and you'll never know (read: DTF)
True, except more than once I've flirted with girls with rings and they confessed wearing it to avoid getting hit on but we're fine with it as long as they were into you. Mind you turns out they never had intentions of giving it up but were more than happy to lap up the attention as long as it lasted
 
Top