Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you stay motivated

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What techniques do you use to stay motivated? It's hard maintaining MLTRs or sometimes even getting off the couch to approach women in general, especially once you start to have some success.

I use the phrase "Never Again". This means I 'll never again allow the pain of feeling like I'm not in control of my dating life hurt me. No matter how much pain I associate with getting my butt off the loveseat, the pain of not doing so is 10x worse. That gets me off the couch and is strongly associated with the phrase "Never Again" for me.

Also works well when I am tempted to order fast food :) I think the guys writing in who feel hopeless need to realize there is methods to getting past that unproducitive way of thinking.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that when I did something I liked and was motivated to do. Then did the same thing for something I didn't necessarily like doing but had to do.

Each person is different so there's no point telling you I have a excited voice just behind my left ear and a tingling feeling that rises up into my head then spins round and round and I have a big smile on my face. :)