Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you react when you know friends were talking about you behind your back?

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily negative...

Anyway me and 2 other friends were eating jap, i was sitting in middle. And i was telling a friend about girl problems, well not necessarily girl problems but just about feeling down cause i made myself like that. Anyway the other friend heard bits and pieces but not the whole thing...Since neither I nor him tell each other about personal problems.

Then we head to barnes & nobles up to magazine section. one friend went to the other side, then the other went also. When i was done looking at the books i went over to their side. They were sitting on the floor and one popped up and asked if i was ready to go. It's obvious that they were talking about me, and one had filled the other in on the missing parts. So i acted like nothing happened, sure i couldve confronted them but there's no point.

I mean i dont care if they do it in front of me, or if he actually asks me about it....but just dont do it behind my back. I mean we're all friends and all you know?

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
I know what u mean man. you cant let small stuff affect you, after all you a DJ
you know what. youre absolutely right