Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you rate a girl?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sex tends to be better with hotter women though, or at least to want to have more sex with them. I have examples to the contrary too but I think people generally accept this.
It can excite you. But sexual power and sexual energy is something inside of someone and it has nothing to do with looks at all. It's why some not so good in the face, but nice body men and women can get people addicted to their sex.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can excite you. But sexual power and sexual energy is something inside of someone and it has nothing to do with looks at all. It's why some not so good in the face, but nice body men and women can get people addicted to their sex.
With this new encounter i agree with that, its not true at all that looks reflect a good sex.. Its the chemistries.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With this new encounter i agree with that, its not true at all that looks reflect a good sex.. Its the chemistries.
The energy. Yours will excite her and hers will excite you ( super hard erections ). Keep hitting it stay on purpose you both will never get bored.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The energy. Yours will excite her and hers will excite you ( super hard erections ). Keep hitting it stay on purpose you both will never get bored.
Hell yeah brother, thats what we are doing now.. Doing it right shell chase you day and night.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always a source of frustration when a super hot girl has a loose p-ssy, or her vag stanks vs a 6 who can f-ck like a champ and does whatever you want her to do and then some.
Right on, cant agree less.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah brother, thats what we are doing now.. Doing it right shell chase you day and night.
I had one last 5 yrs. Fvcked 2-3 times a day. What fvcked it up was spending all my time under her so she wasn't missing me. She got bored and single female friends got in her ear. Had i stayed busy and kept my life strong outside her it could be kept going.

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one last 5 yrs. Fvcked 2-3 times a day. What fvcked it up was spending all my time under her so she wasn't missing me. She got bored and single female friends got in her ear. Had i stayed busy and kept my life strong outside her it could be kept going.
My new girl currently so playful and clingy, blowing my phone everyday, she let me do what i want and when i want with her, talking gay about her friends, dropping all her orbiters, it keep going strong. Afaik i didnt have to ask to see her or be with her everyday so far, she got great career and wealth, and she submits ti me.. I need this relationship and intimacy to grow.. Otherwise its dead to me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My new girl currently so playful and clingy, blowing my phone everyday, she let me do what i want and when i want with her, talking gay about her friends, dropping all her orbiters, it keep going strong. Afaik i didnt have to ask to see her or be with her everyday so far, she got great career and wealth, and she submits ti me.. I need this relationship and intimacy to grow.. Otherwise its dead to me.
Keep hitting it 3-5 days a week and your good. Have one day that you sleep over or spend alot of time. The others can be kept short. Guys lose em hitting only once a week or so and they get curious and try other sticks out.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep hitting it 3-5 days a week and your good. Have one day that you sleep over or spend alot of time. The others can be kept short. Guys lose em hitting only once a week or so and they get curious and try other sticks out.
3-5 days is good numbers though, we have our own passion and we manage to have our time to be alone and meet when she wants it, i didnt have to initiate contacts as im as well busy with my own life and hers.. But when we do it will be a mind blowing sex.. She hit it like 15 orgasme a day.. And 2 hours play are just like an appetizers. As long as we admires respect each others and building trust, im overseeing the intimacy growth in this and leads to a meaningful life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3-5 days is good numbers though, we have our own passion and we manage to have our time to be alone and meet when she wants it, i didnt have to initiate contacts as im as well busy with my own life and hers.. But when we do it will be a mind blowing sex.. She hit it like 15 orgasme a day.. And 2 hours play are just like an appetizers. As long as we admires respect each others and building trust, im overseeing the intimacy growth in this and leads to a meaningful life.
Beauty

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's actually what sexy means......sexual magnetism. It's different from hot which is looks only

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update, this girl has making me going through dsm iv, high and low were there, think im going to Ljbf'ed her. Damn things get down real quick. This maybe as well the shortest relationship ive been.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This 1000% I've had an ex that was the best sex ever had she was so passionately and loved to try kinky and new things. It was all about feeling and responding to that. We were both non judgmental and open with our bodies completely always slept naked I always loved when she make breakfast nude in the kitchen etc etc.

Then I have an ex that while hot and everyone thought she was sexy, just had no passion and was very self conscience of her body to the point were the sex was awkward. She was a low key ***** too with a high body count.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This 1000% I've had an ex that was the best sex ever had she was so passionately and loved to try kinky and new things. It was all about feeling and responding to that. We were both non judgmental and open with our bodies completely always slept naked I always loved when she make breakfast nude in the kitchen etc etc.

Then I have an ex that while hot and everyone thought she was sexy, just had no passion and was very self conscience of her body to the point were the sex was awkward. She was a low key ***** too with a high body count.
Imagine that hi body count and sex sucked. Lady #1 must've been awesome.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens with hookers too. Some of them are wild and passionate, and they don't need to be a 10 for that. But a lot of them are like dead fish. And yet they have sex all day. You'd think they'd be good at it.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rate them by:
- NATURAL LOOKS (L)
- CHARACTER&INTELLIGENCE (C/I)
- SEX APPEAL (SA)

I'm looking for LTR again and I found L-7 or 7.5 / C/I - 9 SA - 4 girl so she seems to be perfect for LTR (most of guys don't even notice her because she looks like a female nerd that doesn't flirt at all but when she dresses up she is border 8/10 cuz' slim, perky tits and sexy face). Thankfully most of guys are morons and go after high SA females (and low C/I most of the time...).

It would be cool to have side-plate though' - for STR's I simply cut out the C/I from rating (mostly because it's redundant)

Also, high C/I is much more difficult to observe than other attributes - I don't even want to enhance that girl's SA - mostly because she would be noticed by alpha males - I don't want that to happen.
Great choice mark, yeah girl with C/I plus passionate will be a rockstar to me, true Alphas wont go for SA because its too shallow and get decayed overtime, as well go with girl with virtue, they are precious and rare. Perky tits and slim body that my choice for sure.