Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you rate a girl?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complete package = LTR
Anything less = Plate
Ratings = nothing substantial and relative at best

And by complete package, I don't just mean her looks and personality. She has to have the same thought process, interests, beliefs, family lifestyle as you too amongst other things. This is what really keeps the LTR a LTR...
Thats what im exactly expect for an LTR, she fiits them all.. Plus shes been singles for 4 years enjoy being with herself, and no guy in between.. Rare as a unicorns.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll go crazy trying to micro-manage and micro-analyze this. Just use your intuition. If she's hot and fun to hang out with, great. If she's hot but not so fun to hang out with, she might work as an fwb you see casually.
As i said this are the forum i loved, not micro managing things.. Yes i do it all with my guts feelings, and yes you're right about the chemistry is as important for LTR.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 is like a model or something. People that can make money with their looks (pre-e-thot)

9 is basically flawless and honestly would probably give you just as much sexual gratification as a ten.

8 It's like a nine but maybe one or two flaws, she couldn't be a model or anything like that but still gorgeous and really gratifying sexually. You aren't really losing that much on the sex appeal in my opinion with an 8.

7 is still a head turner and in a normal setting would probably be the most attractive woman in the room but definitely a noticeable drop from the eight. People will still call her hot but she is getting into "pretty" territory.

6 is the "cute" girl. Usually a major physical flae somewhere but overall package is not bad. They are attractive but not necessarily sexually stimulating.

5 It's just what you're barely attracted to and can perform with physically.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 is like a model or something. People that can make money with their looks (pre-e-thot)

9 is basically flawless and honestly would probably give you just as much sexual gratification as a ten.

8 It's like a nine but maybe one or two flaws, she couldn't be a model or anything like that but still gorgeous and really gratifying sexually. You aren't really losing that much on the sex appeal in my opinion with an 8.

7 is still a head turner and in a normal setting would probably be the most attractive woman in the room but definitely a noticeable drop from the eight. People will still call her hot but she is getting into "pretty" territory.

6 is the "cute" girl. Usually a major physical flae somewhere but overall package is not bad. They are attractive but not necessarily sexually stimulating.

5 It's just what you're barely attracted to and can perform with physically.
You made an analogy of looks being equal to their sexual power and potency, which is not true at all... Looks is one entirely different quality. Sexual power and skill is another.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made an analogy of looks being equal to their sexual power and potency, which is not true at all... Looks is one entirely different quality. Sexual power and skill is another.
sex tends to be better with hotter women though, or at least to want to have more sex with them. I have examples to the contrary too but I think people generally accept this.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sex tends to be better with hotter women though, or at least to want to have more sex with them. I have examples to the contrary too but I think people generally accept this.
It can excite you. But sexual power and sexual energy is something inside of someone and it has nothing to do with looks at all. It's why some not so good in the face, but nice body men and women can get people addicted to their sex.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can excite you. But sexual power and sexual energy is something inside of someone and it has nothing to do with looks at all. It's why some not so good in the face, but nice body men and women can get people addicted to their sex.
body has a lot to do with looks. Im absolutely including body when I say looks.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With this new encounter i agree with that, its not true at all that looks reflect a good sex.. Its the chemistries.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With this new encounter i agree with that, its not true at all that looks reflect a good sex.. Its the chemistries.
The energy. Yours will excite her and hers will excite you ( super hard erections ). Keep hitting it stay on purpose you both will never get bored.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The energy. Yours will excite her and hers will excite you ( super hard erections ). Keep hitting it stay on purpose you both will never get bored.
Hell yeah brother, thats what we are doing now.. Doing it right shell chase you day and night.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always a source of frustration when a super hot girl has a loose p-ssy, or her vag stanks vs a 6 who can f-ck like a champ and does whatever you want her to do and then some.
Right on, cant agree less.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah brother, thats what we are doing now.. Doing it right shell chase you day and night.
I had one last 5 yrs. Fvcked 2-3 times a day. What fvcked it up was spending all my time under her so she wasn't missing me. She got bored and single female friends got in her ear. Had i stayed busy and kept my life strong outside her it could be kept going.

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one last 5 yrs. Fvcked 2-3 times a day. What fvcked it up was spending all my time under her so she wasn't missing me. She got bored and single female friends got in her ear. Had i stayed busy and kept my life strong outside her it could be kept going.
My new girl currently so playful and clingy, blowing my phone everyday, she let me do what i want and when i want with her, talking gay about her friends, dropping all her orbiters, it keep going strong. Afaik i didnt have to ask to see her or be with her everyday so far, she got great career and wealth, and she submits ti me.. I need this relationship and intimacy to grow.. Otherwise its dead to me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My new girl currently so playful and clingy, blowing my phone everyday, she let me do what i want and when i want with her, talking gay about her friends, dropping all her orbiters, it keep going strong. Afaik i didnt have to ask to see her or be with her everyday so far, she got great career and wealth, and she submits ti me.. I need this relationship and intimacy to grow.. Otherwise its dead to me.
Keep hitting it 3-5 days a week and your good. Have one day that you sleep over or spend alot of time. The others can be kept short. Guys lose em hitting only once a week or so and they get curious and try other sticks out.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep hitting it 3-5 days a week and your good. Have one day that you sleep over or spend alot of time. The others can be kept short. Guys lose em hitting only once a week or so and they get curious and try other sticks out.
3-5 days is good numbers though, we have our own passion and we manage to have our time to be alone and meet when she wants it, i didnt have to initiate contacts as im as well busy with my own life and hers.. But when we do it will be a mind blowing sex.. She hit it like 15 orgasme a day.. And 2 hours play are just like an appetizers. As long as we admires respect each others and building trust, im overseeing the intimacy growth in this and leads to a meaningful life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3-5 days is good numbers though, we have our own passion and we manage to have our time to be alone and meet when she wants it, i didnt have to initiate contacts as im as well busy with my own life and hers.. But when we do it will be a mind blowing sex.. She hit it like 15 orgasme a day.. And 2 hours play are just like an appetizers. As long as we admires respect each others and building trust, im overseeing the intimacy growth in this and leads to a meaningful life.
Beauty

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's actually what sexy means......sexual magnetism. It's different from hot which is looks only

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update, this girl has making me going through dsm iv, high and low were there, think im going to Ljbf'ed her. Damn things get down real quick. This maybe as well the shortest relationship ive been.