Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you know to have in your mind for physical escalation??

Reaction score
I seem to have trouble exactly reading a female when i should be kinoing or when i should go for the kiss? How to go about them? How to have them want to come over for after party?

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested to learn this as well seeing as I just ****ed this up lol...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was there any flirty or playful banter in text or on the date? If there was, that is a good sign that shes into you. Try to make casual contact/touch first. your hand in the small of her back as you assist her thru a doorway, your thigh/knee brushing hers as you sit next to her at the table - please sit next to her, or at least at 90 degrees, not directly across, it signals low interest on your part. touch her shoulder and run your hand down to her elbow and ask if she is cold, telling her she looks chilly. These small moves will let you know if he is comfortable with your touch. if she is comfortable with your touch, be sure to give her a hug at the end of the date, as closely as she will allow you - hand in the middle of her back, move the hand down a little and gently try to draw her in to your body. if that goes well, next up is the kiss. you'll feel how ready she is.

If your interest is there and she seems willing, DO try to kino at the end of the second date. A chick who is into you and walks away from the second date without you showing interest in her is going to be confused and wonder if she is wasting her time.

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was there any flirty or playful banter in text or on the date? If there was, that is a good sign that shes into you. Try to make casual contact/touch first. your hand in the small of her back as you assist her thru a doorway, your thigh/knee brushing hers as you sit next to her at the table - please sit next to her, or at least at 90 degrees, not directly across, it signals low interest on your part. touch her shoulder and run your hand down to her elbow and ask if she is cold, telling her she looks chilly. These small moves will let you know if he is comfortable with your touch. if she is comfortable with your touch, be sure to give her a hug at the end of the date, as closely as she will allow you - hand in the middle of her back, move the hand down a little and gently try to draw her in to your body. if that goes well, next up is the kiss. you'll feel how ready she is.

If your interest is there and she seems willing, DO try to kino at the end of the second date. A chick who is into you and walks away from the second date without you showing interest in her is going to be confused and wonder if she is wasting her time.
This is exactly what happened to me...smh... you live and you learn..

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Test out her comfort level by holding her hand. Does she pull away within a couple of minutes? No? You're in. Go for the kiss.

Hand holding is your primary tool in the kino toolbox.

Obviously, you can't just go right for holding her hand at the beginning of the date.
Relax, have fun, and if she seems comfortable with you and the vibe is right, try holding her hand.

Serenity

Reaction score
Funny question, I don't have much on my mind when escalating physically. Thinking less makes me do more.

Don't be crippled by your worries.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you when NOT to go for the kiss..
Waiting until the 3rd date
While she is eating
Only at the end of the evening
Straight away before building any attraction
While driving (safety reasons)...
If she is wearing those hideous orthodontic braces
While she is kissing someone else
Ymmv

So any time after attraction or interest has been generated and anytime before she thinks you are not confident enough to do it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you start stroking her hair and she doesn't move away or tell you to stop its a pretty good bet you can kiss her

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is different. But I don't touch until the woman touches me first, then you can touch her. I know some guys have success by touching first, but I'm really not interested in making something happen with any particular woman... if she isn't interested, I move on. It's so much easier with gals that are open to you.

As far as kissing them the first time.... I just know. I think you just get this from experience and it's really hard to explain when a women is open to you kissing her. It's her body language, facial expressions, what she says, it's a combination of things where you just get this message from her, "Kiss me already!" The only advice I can give you is that women are VERY intuitive. If you want to kiss her, and you are thinking about it, she will know and if she is open to it, you should be able to pick up on it. BE WARNED, if you want to kiss her, and you don't she will KNOW IT and you will be weak in her eyes. So go ahead and try, if she's not open she'll turn her head and you will know where you stand.