How do you know if you're a good dancer or not?

TT2CiN

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ I'm talking the type of dancing that goes on in clubs. To hip hop and club music.

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
if you don't know if you are a good dancer, I can tell you right now, you are not a good dancer. all good dancers know they are good dancers. there is no doubt in their mind.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a GOOD dancer, people make a circle around you and applaud.
if you're a BAD dancer, people make a circle around you and laugh.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing fine as a dancer.....as long as you don't raise those hands above your head.

TT2CiN

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I ask is cuz two times I've been at a club, and drank a bit and started dancing away from the center like in the back to where not alot of ppl can see haha and then casually look around and seen a girl looking at me in a good kind of way with her eyes open (dilated pupils i think, and no they didn't look like they were laughing at me). The way I dance to club music when I'm drunk is bending my legs alot and swinging my hips kinda like how you're supposed to do when fvcking a girl missionary to hit her ****. If that makes any sense lol.

booster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about how much confidence you have in your abilities, but it takes practice.

I had never been much of a dancer for much of my life, partly because I didn't think i could dance, so i never tried. but then, about three years ago, I began to dance at parties and clubs at least once every two weeks.

With so much practice, i became much better than most people i see at parties. Although finding dance partners is still a hassle. Most girls are friendly though, and won't turn me down when I offer my d!ck for them to grind on.

One example, when I went to study abroad while i was in college, there were about 15 guys in my program. Only one of them could out dance me, but not by much.

that gave so much confidence, that i felt like i was physically superior to most of the other guys. I wasn't the alpha male, but it still made me fell like I was in at some way more of sexual prize than they were, and therefore my confidence rose.

BTW, I learned how to dance by watching the fellas that do know how to dance. When i go out dancing to clubs and parties, I keep an eye out for the guys that dance really good and watch what moves they make and try to imitate those moves.