skinnydart
Master Don Juan
When you're going to a party or something with a girl, and it comes time for you to introduce your girl to your friends and stuff, I never know exactly how to do it.
I mean, they always come up to me and say "Hey skinny, is this your girlfriend?" and sinse we've only been dating a few times, I usually don't know what to say but usually something like "no, we've dated".
I mean is it better to be safe and just say that "this is my friend sara" or "this is my date" or "we're dating". Should I try to push the envelope or just play it safe?
I mean, they always come up to me and say "Hey skinny, is this your girlfriend?" and sinse we've only been dating a few times, I usually don't know what to say but usually something like "no, we've dated".
I mean is it better to be safe and just say that "this is my friend sara" or "this is my date" or "we're dating". Should I try to push the envelope or just play it safe?