"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

how do you increase T without steroids

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
i have lack of personality and masculine character traits and this is annoying. i must boost T

my body is fine tho tall and chit
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Squats deadlifts self respect boundaries living fully sex without disrespecting yourself some read meat doing manly things.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,880
Reaction score
19,137
Stop eating processed food and especially sugar.(can reduce circulating T within an hour by 25%)
Lift weights
Get at least 8 hours of sleep a night.(For every hour under 8 you reduce T by 7-9%)

Very simple things make big differences with hormones
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
i have lack of personality and masculine character traits and this is annoying. i must boost T

my body is fine tho tall and chit
why not use meds. there are some that are very mild, very low side effects, and get the job done. some of the heavy drugs have bigger issues.. the extra T boost from the mild med will help get you going into a physical fitness plan and then you can either drop them if no longer needed or keep using in case still needed. It is really hard to start seriously lifting if low T as motivation is a challenge. It is one of those chicken and egg things. The meds can help get kick started, but mild....
 

Congain

New Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Age
43
As a total newbie to this stuff but not the gym or sport where would one acquire said product? I think I could benefit similar to op
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
As a total newbie to this stuff but not the gym or sport where would one acquire said product? I think I could benefit similar to op
go to doctors and do a chekup don't just do random things like this, plus you can never take what the OP says as truth
 

Congain

New Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Age
43
go to doctors and do a chekup don't just do random things like this, plus you can never take what the OP says as truth
Yea I don’t think I’m quite in the same boat but do feel my levels are low for various reasons. Assuming after testing they are wheres a decent place to buy them from for say a low level starter set just to try? Any brands you guys would recommend (assuming they have brands lol)
 

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
As a total newbie to this stuff but not the gym or sport where would one acquire said product? I think I could benefit similar to op
Go to the doctor and get tested. I do self injected testosterone. It costs about $25 a month.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
The problem is, anything I tell you to do is something I know you won’t do. There’s tons of stuff I know about that will increase your T levels but your mindset is off.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top