I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
i compete at postcount on sosuaveHeavy lifts. Compete at stuff. Win those competitions.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
why not use meds. there are some that are very mild, very low side effects, and get the job done. some of the heavy drugs have bigger issues.. the extra T boost from the mild med will help get you going into a physical fitness plan and then you can either drop them if no longer needed or keep using in case still needed. It is really hard to start seriously lifting if low T as motivation is a challenge. It is one of those chicken and egg things. The meds can help get kick started, but mild....i have lack of personality and masculine character traits and this is annoying. i must boost T
my body is fine tho tall and chit
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
go to doctors and do a chekup don't just do random things like this, plus you can never take what the OP says as truthAs a total newbie to this stuff but not the gym or sport where would one acquire said product? I think I could benefit similar to op
Yea I don’t think I’m quite in the same boat but do feel my levels are low for various reasons. Assuming after testing they are wheres a decent place to buy them from for say a low level starter set just to try? Any brands you guys would recommend (assuming they have brands lol)go to doctors and do a chekup don't just do random things like this, plus you can never take what the OP says as truth
Go to the doctor and get tested. I do self injected testosterone. It costs about $25 a month.As a total newbie to this stuff but not the gym or sport where would one acquire said product? I think I could benefit similar to op
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
nah dont be like dat...teach me teh art of masculine subtletyThe problem is, anything I tell you to do is something I know you won’t do. There’s tons of stuff I know about that will increase your T levels but your mindset is off.
Be a man.nah dont be like dat...teach me teh art of masculine subtlety