"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How do you improve your close rate in daygame?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I think contact info per approach is somewhere below/around 6%.
That isn't a valuable metric. Contact info is useless without a date attached to it. Approach to date ratio is the more meaningful metric. Since the process goes approach-date-sex, approach-sex ratio gets influenced by what happens on dates. Approaches turning into dates has a direct relationship.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
1,088
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
Select the right targets. If you chose correctly, the close rate is practically 100%. If you selected incorrectly, then you will have a difficult time even if you felt you were firing on all cylinders at the moment. A lot of times our worry is if we do and say the right things - the bad news is that doesn't matter sometimes.
 

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
42
Location
Sweden
That isn't a valuable metric. Contact info is useless without a date attached to it. Approach to date ratio is the more meaningful metric. Since the process goes approach-date-sex, approach-sex ratio gets influenced by what happens on dates. Approaches turning into dates has a direct relationship.
Yes, and I agree. @oliver109 asked for that metric though, and I failed at more mobile thinking. Regarding the approach-date metric, it's pretty much non-existent.

Select the right targets. If you chose correctly, the close rate is practically 100%. If you selected incorrectly, then you will have a difficult time even if you felt you were firing on all cylinders at the moment. A lot of times our worry is if we do and say the right things - the bad news is that doesn't matter sometimes.
Yeah. Personally I found @Jesse Pinkman's link to an article above in this thread very useful on how to improve day game.
 
Top