Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you improve your close rate in daygame?

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i have been daygaming a bit for about 5 years, my daygaming is more opportunistic rather than full on meaning i talk to girls i find attractive when and where i see them, anyway out of about 30-35 approaches i only have 2 numbers which i think is less than half of the normal rate for a young daygamer between 18-35 anyway of my approaches the majority are on girls who are very attractive i.e 8s and 9s and maybe even 1 or 2 10s, half of the girls were with friends or in groups when i approached them, maybe 20% of the approaches were blowouts with the the rest being maybe generally disinterested but a few maybe 6 or 7 warmer sets. The numbers i got were from an 8 and a 9 respectively so i feel i can attract hotter girls but it is just a matter of time tbh. The vast majority of the daygame has taken place in and around London and a bit in Spain, France and Portugal where language was a challenge but that was only about 4 sets.

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get approx a 10% number close rate, and maybe a 3-5% date close rate. I’m pretty good at it too. It’s a numbers game assuming you have the basics down.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to identify your weaknesses and improve them.

What did the approaches that gave you numbers have in common?

What do the approaches that don't go anywhere have in common?

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to identify your weaknesses and improve them.

What did the approaches that gave you numbers have in common?

What do the approaches that don't go anywhere have in common?
The ones that gave me numbers, well the first one was when i was working at a supermarket and it was a customer from Spain who was quite chatty and i asked to hang out and she agreed, second was a eastern European immigrant who was only 18 and had recently arrived in London with her mother and i approached her at a shopping centre, the worst approaches are probably when the girl is in a group or walking fast on her way to work or uni. Immigrants are probably a bit easier to approach but you can't really rely on that.

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to answer your question directly. Day approaching is a numbers game, you need to go on runs where you are doing 5+ approaches a day to be successful. You said you have done 35 approaches over the span of 5 years, which is clearly not enough volume. If you want to have more success, approach more.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
By continuing to analyze what you are doing well in interactions you are getting numbers/dates/lays from and then doing the same and seeing what you are doing different in those you aren't.

Strive to do more of what's working and eliminate as much as possible what isn't.

You are never going to have a really high hit rate with daygame, but you can always improve through continuing to become more comfortable and honing your interactions to keep what works and eliminate what doesn't and never being afraid to experiment with new things.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starting the interaction out directly as a pickup versus just having a normal Convo and transitioning it to getting a number
I am going to disagree here if cold approach. Might work in a small town but in a bigger city, indirect is almost a death sentence. She automatically thinks you are some scammer or something. You have to show intent at some point which is already tough to do with day game.

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
By continuing to analyze what you are doing well in interactions you are getting numbers/dates/lays from and then doing the same and seeing what you are doing different in those you aren't.

Strive to do more of what's working and eliminate as much as possible what isn't.

You are never going to have a really high hit rate with daygame, but you can always improve through continuing to become more comfortable and honing your interactions to keep what works and eliminate what doesn't and never being afraid to experiment with new things.
Thanks, any tips on what places might work better? like parks or shopping areas because i want to concentrate most of my daygame in areas that are fruitful, for example i have noticed that some areas have loads of groups, better to avoid them in favour of areas with less girls but also a better chance of girls on their own?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks, any tips on what places might work better? like parks or shopping areas because i want to concentrate most of my daygame in areas that are fruitful, for example i have noticed that some areas have loads of groups, better to avoid them in favour of areas with less girls but also a better chance of girls on their own?
I've done well in supermarkets before, especially in the produce section...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'll take that into consideration, supermarkets seem a bit more chill, better to approach direct or indirect there?
My favorite one was noticing a cute woman had 8 or 9 eggplants in her cart so I sauntered up while she was looking at something and said "So...what do you plan on doing with all THOSE?" And she turned around and bust out laughing...then we chatted for a bit and she told me she was Italian and was having a family get together and was making eggplant parmesan and asked me jokingly if I would like her to save me a piece. I took her cart and just started slowly walking and said "Come on, we can walk and talk for a bit". And I got her number and ended up meeting her a few days later for a drink...and she brought me some of her eggplant parmesan!

She ended up being my GF for about a year or so...you never know what can happen at the grocery store

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, check this post out, I think you might find it very helpful

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two problems with my day game.

First is exhaustion/player's burnout due to, in short, too many failed approaches/poor conversion rate. My suggestion for solution to this is to reduce amount of approaches, aim for higher quality as suggested in above article, and over time recondition me in this area and regain stamina.

The second problem of mine is not being direct. I probably have some poor experiences of this from being uncalibrated but the general problem here is that if the directness fails, it goes really wrong. You're a perv, creep, bad rep, etc., etc. The problem with day game is that it's a bit more risky, say in the gym or so. So, being direct is the real test of skills here, how one can skilfully navigate and be direct, charming and bold. Suggestions on this are welcome.

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two problems with my day game.

First is exhaustion/player's burnout due to, in short, too many failed approaches/poor conversion rate. My suggestion for solution to this is to reduce amount of approaches, aim for higher quality as suggested in above article, and over time recondition me in this area and regain stamina.

The second problem of mine is not being direct. I probably have some poor experiences of this from being uncalibrated but the general problem here is that if the directness fails, it goes really wrong. You're a perv, creep, bad rep, etc., etc. The problem with day game is that it's a bit more risky, say in the gym or so. So, being direct is the real test of skills here, how one can skilfully navigate and be direct, charming and bold. Suggestions on this are welcome.
What is your rate? how many numbers or instagrams etc per approach?