Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you hug chicks?

Dekg140

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering, do you put your arms under theirs (their arms end up around your neck) or over theirs (their arms end up around your waist)? Even though i'm 6ft 1 it seems when I go to hug a chick they automatically put their arms higher up and I hug them with my arms under theirs

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Left arm low, right arm up.

If we JUST met, the get a sensual hand shake or a side hug.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Arms around the waist is more masculine and around the neck is feminine. There is a scene in the first Karate Kid movie with Daniel hugging Alley with his arms higher up and it just looks goofy.

http://www.breakupgirl.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/karate-kid-shue-kiss_400.jpg

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/yellowj/yellowj1001/yellowj100100961/6317748-man-and-woman-hug-in-the-sky-sea-on-background.jpg

http://jakemcmillan.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/hugging-couple.jpg

Which one looks more manly to you?

Of course you could always do the high/low:

http://www.goodwp.com/large/201103/16511.jpg

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dekg140 said:
Just wondering, do you put your arms under theirs (their arms end up around your neck) or over theirs (their arms end up around your waist)? Even though i'm 6ft 1 it seems when I go to hug a chick they automatically put their arms higher up and I hug them with my arms under theirs
Yes, sounds right to me... In addition (if appropriate, LOL), do not just put your hands 1) solidly on her back 2) right next to each other and 3) stand too far away, bent over towards her.

Nope.... You want to 1) place one hand higher than the other on her back. 2) Do it somewhat lightly, because you want to perform some kino with those hands by moving them with a subtle stroke.... For some reason, my preference is to begin the hug with my hands furthest apart, one higher and one lower on her back, and slowly and semi-lightly move them closer together. 3) You want the front of your body to really touch hers. Your toes should be right next to hers, which lines up the rest of you for maximum contact... This upright posture can allow her to really feel the muscles of you back... how good and manly you smell... the electricity of any sexual tension that might be present....

These few subtle things make the difference between hugging aunt Bessie and the HB8 you think you have a shot with.

The Gambler

Dekg140

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Gambler said:
Yes, sounds right to me... In addition (if appropriate, LOL), do not just put your hands 1) solidly on her back 2) right next to each other and 3) stand too far away, bent over towards her.

Nope.... You want to 1) place one hand higher than the other on her back. 2) Do it somewhat lightly, because you want to perform some kino with those hands by moving them with a subtle stroke.... For some reason, my preference is to begin the hug with my hands furthest apart, one higher and one lower on her back, and slowly and semi-lightly move them closer together. 3) You want the front of your body to really touch hers. Your toes should be right next to hers, which lines up the rest of you for maximum contact... This upright posture can allow her to really feel the muscles of you back... how good and manly you smell... the electricity of any sexual tension that might be present....

These few subtle things make the difference between hugging aunt Bessie and the HB8 you think you have a shot with.

The Gambler
Golden mate. Thanks for that

Dekg140

Don Juan
Reaction score

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dekg140 said:
That screams friendzone to me. It seems romantic but what girl (unless of course you're in a relationship with her) would have the confidence to jump up on you unless you're her little *****?

me thinks that only work if both have less cloths on

fortfun_24

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so maybe it does require a bit more intimate knowledge of each other for that to happen, but the context of the hug wasn't specified. I pick girls up all the time when I hug them, they like it makes them feel small and makes me seem more powerful too.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just hug her and then quickly drop one hand down to grope her ass before she puts you into the friends zone.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
You just hug her and then quickly drop one hand down to grope her ass before she puts you into the friends zone.
This

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was speaking from experience. I've had great dates with girls that ended with them moving in the direction of the friendzone. My suggestion is tried and true.

The girl usually tries to friendzone you the moment she goes to give you a friendly hug for the night. Lets face it, no one gives a girl a big kiss on the first date unless you have already seduced her. Most girls won't go for that the first or even second time you meet them anyway. If however you give her butt a nice little squeeze, it tells her that you are sexually interested in her. And don't worry she isn't going to slap you in the face or anything. She will think that you know exactly what you want and that you have the confidence to sex her anytime. Sex with you is then all she thinks about that night.

don't forget you are the man. you are the one that must make the move.