"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How do you guys turn down women?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
We are all very familiar with the ways women let guys down, but if a woman asks you out and you're not interested, how do you turn them down?

If it's an outright and obvious proposition, I often tell her I'm seeing someone or I've just got out of a relationship.

If it's a casual proposition, like "Wanna come out tonight?" I make out I have other plans.

If a girl asks for my number, I give it out regardless.

If a girl is expressing an ongoing interest, then I usually drop hints into my conversations, such as "I'm holding off dating until after my studies".


I'll never lead a woman on or suddenly turn cold on her, and I think it's cruel giving the long and insincere "You're a great girl and I like you, but..." speech. So I usually try not to draw attention to it, or act naive, as if I don't know they're asking me out.

I'm curious how everyone else handles these situations and if there are any similarities between male and female brush offs.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

willo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Brisbane Australia
Blunt

"Thanks, but no thanks"
"I'm choosing to be single at the moment"
“I’m flattered, but not interested”
 

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2003
Messages
137
Reaction score
4
Age
44
Location
Scotland
Willo's advice is very good. For a start women can usually tell if you are lying or telling half truths. Plus you will get found out . But more importantly an interested women will interrogate you until the truth comes out and you will look bad.

Honesty really is the best policy when it comes to dealing with women:

Sorry, I would prefer it if we remained friends

Sorry I am not interested in a relationship (with you)

The best way is to avoid a girl propositioning you altogether. I often get off on the ego boost of having a girl in love with me and lead her on and end up regretting it. If you are not interested in a girl, from the start just be friendly but detached.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
yeah.. the only thing i can give you is to read MVPlaya's post. something bout a girl proposing to him. you gotta believe it.

its a very good read.
 
Top