Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you guys turn down women?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are all very familiar with the ways women let guys down, but if a woman asks you out and you're not interested, how do you turn them down?

If it's an outright and obvious proposition, I often tell her I'm seeing someone or I've just got out of a relationship.

If it's a casual proposition, like "Wanna come out tonight?" I make out I have other plans.

If a girl asks for my number, I give it out regardless.

If a girl is expressing an ongoing interest, then I usually drop hints into my conversations, such as "I'm holding off dating until after my studies".

I'll never lead a woman on or suddenly turn cold on her, and I think it's cruel giving the long and insincere "You're a great girl and I like you, but..." speech. So I usually try not to draw attention to it, or act naive, as if I don't know they're asking me out.

I'm curious how everyone else handles these situations and if there are any similarities between male and female brush offs.

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blunt

"Thanks, but no thanks"
"I'm choosing to be single at the moment"
“I’m flattered, but not interested”

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Willo's advice is very good. For a start women can usually tell if you are lying or telling half truths. Plus you will get found out . But more importantly an interested women will interrogate you until the truth comes out and you will look bad.

Honesty really is the best policy when it comes to dealing with women:

Sorry, I would prefer it if we remained friends

Sorry I am not interested in a relationship (with you)

The best way is to avoid a girl propositioning you altogether. I often get off on the ego boost of having a girl in love with me and lead her on and end up regretting it. If you are not interested in a girl, from the start just be friendly but detached.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah.. the only thing i can give you is to read MVPlaya's post. something bout a girl proposing to him. you gotta believe it.

its a very good read.