How do you guys resist junk food cravings?

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's impossible to eat entirely healthy. Your food is full of chemicals steriods and glyosphate. Tuna is considered healthy compared to red meat but it's full of mercury. Clean eating is a buzzword
And it's expensive as hell
No one should feel guilty for eating a comfortable food they enjoy once a day.

Do you know how many chemical reactions there are when you mix foods? Millions
I hate when people use this argument. The better word would be eating whole foods rather than process junk. I am a natural fatty. I love LOVE tasty food and feeling good. I live by an in n out in the street next to me and I crave it so bad. That fatty won't go away. But I know it will make me ffeel sluggish. I think everyone should have one day out of two months to splurge on whatever they want. But don't make it a habit. You truly are what you eat. Eat a perfectly healthy clean diet filled with veggies, healthy fats, good fish, and olive oil and you will have clean sustatined focus to make money which will buy your freedom and help you enjoy life to the fullest.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate when people use this argument. The better word would be eating whole foods rather than process junk. I am a natural fatty. I love LOVE tasty food and feeling good. I live by an in n out in the street next to me and I crave it so bad. That fatty won't go away. But I know it will make me ffeel sluggish. I think everyone should have one day out of two months to splurge on whatever they want. But don't make it a habit. You truly are what you eat. Eat a perfectly healthy clean diet filled with veggies, healthy fats, good fish, and olive oil and you will have clean sustatined focus to make money which will buy your freedom and help you enjoy life to the fullest.
What makes you feel sluggish might not make another person feel sluggish

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I noticed on this board is a lot of dogma. You guys need to research more in depth. Reading a few articles doesn't give you a broad picture or health or nutrition

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes you feel sluggish might not make another person feel sluggish
Homie, if I gave you a box of oreos to eat or an avocado salad with salmon and olive oil I guarantee you will function better off the latter.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homie, if I gave you a box of oreos to eat or an avocado salad with salmon and olive oil I guarantee you will function better off the latter.
I'm not disagreeing with you, you're misunderstanding me

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy:

1. Workout !

The healthier your body the more it will instinctively reject junk food.

Just looking at them make me feel sick.

2. Remember they make you fat and unhealthy

3. You dont have the Money to afford it

4. Stop Alcohol and Drugs abuse

5. Schedule your eating habits (what day you eat what)

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not quite chiseled but I'm pretty lean and muscular. I think I'll be chiseled in another month. Been very strict with my food and drink intake for the past 3 months. I'm at the point where I have muscle but I can also see more and more veins meandering throughout my forearms and even my biceps.

Raw green veggies and water can actually go a LONG way in minimizing my hunger. They don't eliminate it though. I rarely ever feel fully satiated, but that is also success to me. It means I'm eating minimally.

In my experience getting chiseled means embracing the hunger and consuming minimal food and drink from clean nutrient-dense sources: water coffee eggs oats protein bar tuna rice almonds raw spinach. That's all I eat M-F.

I'm also zero-alcohol M-F. 6 pack of beer and a few shots over the weekend. I eat about 70% clean on weekends, and I like to think that's not so bad because I usually make it a point of not eating much at all on weekends.

I agree with that sentiment for sure... I’m trying to get extremely chiseled. I think that two cheat meals a week is probably the best way to handle it. That and making sure that the healthy food you’re eating actually tastes good.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not quite chiseled but I'm pretty lean and muscular. I think I'll be chiseled in another month. Been very strict with my food and drink intake for the past 3 months. I'm at the point where I have muscle but I can also see more and more veins meandering throughout my forearms and even my biceps.

Raw green veggies and water can actually go a LONG way in minimizing my hunger. They don't eliminate it though. I rarely ever feel fully satiated, but that is also success to me. It means I'm eating minimally.

In my experience getting chiseled means embracing the hunger and consuming minimal food and drink from clean nutrient-dense sources: water coffee eggs oats protein bar tuna rice almonds raw spinach. That's all I eat M-F.

I'm also zero-alcohol M-F. 6 pack of beer and a few shots over the weekend. I eat about 70% clean on weekends, and I like to think that's not so bad because I usually make it a point of not eating much at all on weekends.

Attachments

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I
I'm not disagreeing with you, you're misunderstanding me
get what your saying everyone's different.

All this nutrition stuff is bogus. Paleo this. Keto this. HERE IS THE NEXT BEST DIET!
I'll tell you all the big secret.

Chose from cruciferous veggies
Choose a leafy green
Choose some typ eof other vegetabales like mushrooms or peppers
Choose a protein (plenty of protein options for vegans and vegetarians)
Choose a carb (you don't need carbs to survive. yOu def need fat though)
Choose a fat source

Make sure all of them are WHOLE FOODS FROM MOTHER EARTH!!!!!!

Now try them out and see which one you like and can palate. Choose and repeat. For sauce, I would say stick with liquid aminos or hot sauce. Anything else is pure bs filled with chemicals good luck!!!!

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apple vinegar known to reduce the appetite