Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you guys get along with your female cousins?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have each other's number? You don't text her to ask her out, you text her to text her. If you guys eat out dinner together, there's nothing wrong with that and being boring for example, etc.

Serenity

Reaction score
I mostly call one of them to either babysit my kids or come over to socialize with me and my wife while playing card/board games or something.

What's on your mind? You ask in a weird ass way...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man happens to live in the same city as a female cousin, she could be a good social circle connection for finding dates.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man happens to live in the same city as a female cousin, she could be a good social circle connection for finding dates.
I remember a 2nd cousin of mine that had a hot friend - and somehow I could tell that age 13 she was destined to become an uber-Stacy (and she did :cool: ); as you could have guessed, she would ghost me while I was trying to talk to her. :(

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone with deep roots in the USA probably has some "multiplicity" of ancestors, as the small rural communities of old were typically populated by a small cohort of First Families such that it was pretty hard to not match up with a 2nd (or 1st :eek:) cousin.