Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

How do you go about fvcking a girl and then all of her friends?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
So all these girls share the same friend group. I’ve fvcked one of them, but I’d like to fvck one of her friends now. The friend already knows the sex is good and I feel like I’m getting some IOIs. How would I go about fvcking the friend?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,705
Reaction score
5,132
Hire a prostitute, and then ask her to refer you to her hoar friends.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Fvck her better than anyone else ever has. She will brag about you to them. They will want to see what all the fuss is about. They will do the work for you.

This is dangerous when you are in an LTR...her "friends" will still try and get at you on the down low when she leaves the room or heads to the bathroom.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
Fvck her better than anyone else ever has. She will brag about you to them. They will want to see what all the fuss is about. They will do the work for you.

This is dangerous when you are in an LTR...her "friends" will still try and get at you on the down low when she leaves the room or heads to the bathroom.
This is actually exactly what I’ve been doing lol. Maybe that’s why my gut is telling me I should really make a move on the friend. Funny you mention that because I know for a fact that they’ve been talking about me
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
So all these girls share the same friend group. I’ve fvcked one of them, but I’d like to fvck one of her friends now. The friend already knows the sex is good and I feel like I’m getting some IOIs. How would I go about fvcking the friend?
The girl you fvcked already, How casual is that relationship? How cool are you with her? If you want to get really ballsy, You can go for the homerun (Threesome). Invite them both out together for drinks with you, Chill out with them for a bit and get some sexual humor convo going, then let them know in the smoothest way possible "I'm attracted to the both of you, Both are very fvcking sexy. Let's go hang out at my place" (Or wherever you're staying) This is if you really don't care but the best that could happen is that they look at each other and say "um... Ok!"

I also notice you're 21, Damn man I'm jealous of you. 21 is Prime time! and whatever you do, ALWAYS use protection (Condoms).
 
Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
This is actually exactly what I’ve been doing lol. Maybe that’s why my gut is telling me I should really make a move on the friend. Funny you mention that because I know for a fact that they’ve been talking about me
Just wait...one day you all will be somewhere and when your girl leaves the room she will slip you her number or tell you how she wants to fvck you, etc etc...

Just be careful because it might be a trap too. Usually isn't but I had it happen once where I got busted...went to her house under the guise of bamging the friend and the other chick was there waiting.

I wasn't in an LTR so I didn't feel bad but she let me have it and I just left. 2 days later the friend tried to get come over again but I told her to fvck off. No time for that dumb sh!t
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
You'd need to tell the friend that you're done with her friend (the one you're currently banging) and that you're interested in her.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
So all these girls share the same friend group. I’ve fvcked one of them, but I’d like to fvck one of her friends now. The friend already knows the sex is good and I feel like I’m getting some IOIs. How would I go about fvcking the friend?
You Are aware that a group of female friends talk and share guys they’ve been banging secrets are you not?
Your idea has a disaster written all over it…
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
They might willingly pass him around.
That would depend on how highly he’s valued within their group and setting up competition anxiety…
Or they may just decide to pass him around like a man hoe if they think he’s lower value…
 
Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
The girl you fvcked already, How casual is that relationship? How cool are you with her? If you want to get really ballsy, You can go for the homerun (Threesome). Invite them both out together for drinks with you, Chill out with them for a bit and get some sexual humor convo going, then let them know in the smoothest way possible "I'm attracted to the both of you, Both are very fvcking sexy. Let's go hang out at my place" (Or wherever you're staying) This is if you really don't care but the best that could happen is that they look at each other and say "um... Ok!"

I also notice you're 21, Damn man I'm jealous of you. 21 is Prime time! and whatever you do, ALWAYS use protection (Condoms).
We’re fvck buddies at this point, the first girl. And I’m cool with the second. I feel like I can fvck her without really having to build comfort or anything like that honestly, my Spider Sense is just really tingling for some reason.

I was just thinking about that, not using protection is gonna turn out really bad. I’m always using a condom from now on. And I’m really happy I got into game at a young age! I can’t even imagine how good I’ll be at 25 or 26. I’ll be on this website the whole time, of course.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ERB

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2015
Messages
117
Reaction score
47
Location
In her dreams
You must keep your mouth closed about any girl you get with. If the girls sense you are a man who won’t run around the next day telling everyone this will lower their anti-slut defense. If they can come to you with comfort knowing that word doesn’t get out how they act behind closed doors, they will come to you. Play cool and chill. Let each one know from the start you are not looking for a long term relationship right now, will help

Most of them know about you, hopefully good things. Girls talk.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top