Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you get over...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men are born with low to almost non existent EQ, those you call socially awkward.

This doesn't make them pathetic.

This makes them feel frustrated because they can't process emotions or social cues like you do.

Let's just say they're slower in that department but highly efficient in other areas.

Think Einstein, only communicated when he's 4 or 5, socially awkward but he could come up with the theory of general relativity a 100 odd years ago - just imagine what his mind sees that others can't possibly imagine.

But these people were naturally born with low EQ to compensate for their intellectual prowess.
I often have trouble coming up with the right things to say in the moment.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My life is pretty pathetic. I'm 27 and I still live with my parents. I'm in school and I'm struggling because of my disability. No one will hire me for a part time job because of my lack of work experience and social skills. I'm also somewhat unmotivated

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to do a presentation on a political issue in Mauritania for my african politics class and I am having trouble with it because I have problems describing things.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to calm down.
I really hope she cancels because I am really stressed out with school. I should have never approached this girl. I could have just relaxed and gone on outings with my family over spring break. I did not need this stress. College is overwhelming enough for someone like me. I don't want to go on this date but I don't have the balls to cancel just like I didn't have the balls to tell her we're doing what I say or nothing.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Each time u r having panic attacks, count to 100, if that doesn't work, count to 1000 or 10,000.

Now stop typing and start counting.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Each time u r having panic attacks, count to 100, if that doesn't work, count to 1000 or 10,000.

Now stop typing and start counting.
She just asked me to let her know when I'm on my way. I'm way too nervous about this. I'm not sure I can count my way out of it

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She just asked me to let her know when I'm on my way. I'm way too nervous about this. I'm not sure I can count my way out of it
Didn't i say to stop typing ?

Get in the car, start counting in that brain of yours and start driving for the date.

And don't come back here until the deed is done.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You started this thread because she was going to flake, now you're the one going to flake?

Stop worrying and have a good time, try not to be an awkward fvck, only joking

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, a girl suggests going to a movie instead of the original plan and OP goes from hating women to wanting to kill himself to putting her in her place to calling her a c**t, all before the actual date.

She has no idea of this either and if she did, she would bail faster than the speed of light, rightfully so. I mean if someone has that kind of extreme reaction over a change in venue, what happens when she has to cancel a date or leave a date early because something comes up?

F**k that.

Imagine if op had some real dealings with hoes.. He would jump of a fvking bridge

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm an unassertive idiot so I'll never get anywhere or learn my lesson. I also need psychiatric help because my thoughts are racing. I'm yearning for sex with a woman yet I hate women because they won't give it to me.
Nah, you are just a....

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if op had some real dealings with hoes.. He would jump of a fvking bridge
Ain’t no lie. Mess with the girl I did a couple months ago, you talk a out being mind fvcked. He’d jump off a building because of her.lol

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please stop feeding the troll.
I find it funny how some people cannot recognize such obvious troll posts...maybe we need to start teaching "How to recognize a troll 101"

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it funny how some people cannot recognize such obvious troll posts...maybe we need to start teaching "How to recognize a troll 101"
Well to be honest, we’ve actually seen guys act like he’s acting out in the real world. That’s why it’s hard to tell if he’s really a troll or not.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The date is scheduled for tonight at 10:15 but she will flake and then I will put her in her place.
"Putting her in her place" is a waste of time. If she is flaking on you it means she doesn't care about you, or as far as priorities you are someplace below cleaning the cat box. If she doesn't care about you or respect you then why would she care what you think of her.

Women do not care about how you feel, they only care about how you make them feel. Flakes happen to all of us, and when it happens just walk away and forget about her. You have to get to a point where you just don't care about it.... It's just chicks being chicks. You do this for your own well being, but if you really want to get under a chick's skin then just disappear when she cancels and flakes. Women are a lot more bothered when you are nonreactive to her bvllsh!t. Because if you react then you are sending a signal at some level you care what she does.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Well to be honest, we’ve actually seen guys act like he’s acting out in the real world. That’s why it’s hard to tell if he’s really a troll or not.
It'd be easier to believe he was a troll if his account was recent or brand new. Him being here for almost 2 years kinda takes the belief out of that argument. BigDave seemed more like a troll than this guy. This guy just seems neuratic.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm not gonna troll anymore. Hopefully if I change my mindset, good things will come my way. Maybe this hot black chick will stick around or maybe she'll reject me. We'll see. I really hope it works out because she seems like a great girl and I realize now that I'm creating my own problems with my negative thinking. I'm trying to change. I know I've been wrong. The words I've used to express my frustration on this forum are disgusting.

Last edited: