How do you get girls?

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get girls?

This is a bloody simple question. Yet I don't think that everyone here knows the answer.

For a site about pulling the ladies, this is a very un-groovy thing. Everyone that comes here looking for a bit of advice, be they asking for help on a specific situation or lamenting their overall standard of game, is essentially asking the question above.

The answer they get is the cry of an idea swamped under a mound of revision and procrastination.

The obvious answer to the above is "Read the Bible". What does the poor guy get confronted with? A swamp of information. I think that the general message is lost in it. Not only that, but I think the answer to the question is so easy, so totally simple that most people try to make it hard, so that it can be something they can "study". I think this leads to a lot of clever words but not the results that should occur.

Evidence? The people that do the best from this site, the ones who improve the quickest, are the ones that look at it briefly, get the message, and go out and APPLY it. The answer doesn't get messed about, they stay focused, they get ass.

So, a newbie comes. He asks something. Don't say RTB. Just tell them:

To get girls you must be attractive and active, in that you must become masculine (confident, persistent, competent and un-desperate) and actively seek out the success you desire.

That's it. Keep that in mind, above all the philosophy and mental masturbation and you can't go far wrong. Sure, you'll want to gleen some clever lines from the site, and come here when something isn't working out, but really that's it.

So, that's girls done. Now to the world.

Last edited:

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice little summary

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post, but shouldnt it be in the tips forum?

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
na, more of the new kids come here to complain, so more eyes will see it

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice way to sum it all up. Good job.