How do you get girls away from her friends at the club?

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went clubbing last night and had a fun time. At the start, people had no balls and weren’t dancing. I changed that by going up to groups of girls and saying “Excuse me, I need a dance partner” and then giving eye contact to the girl I wanted. Danced with three of the hottest girls at the club this way and got their numbers. Negs and C&F while dancing. But then they all tell me that “they need to go to their friends” or something like that. So I get the contact, sometimes take a picture, and then let them go.

Then the crazy mosh pit got going, which is impossible to approach in. Too much noise and chaos. So I did five more approaches on the sides of the club where it was quieter. Got four more numbers that way. But every time these girls want to go back to their friend group, which may or may not be in the mayhem of the mosh pit. You can’t spit game in there.

So my question is: how do you get these girls to separate from their friend group? Most of my experience is in day game, so I find pulling from clubs difficult because these girls are like magnets to their friends. And oftentimes their friends are fat mother hen b*tches who want to “protect” their helpless friend having fun with a cool guy who’s spinning them around on the dance floor. Solutions?

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you seeing a pattern? They all do this. I would suggest that you find somewhere with good traffic, probably a busy section of the bar, post up and befriend the bartenders. Ideally the hot ones. Then what you do is allow the women to come past you, joke around with them while they’re ordering, engage them and their friends in conversation there and see which ones of the targets start to have a rapport with you. You may even consider talking to all the friends and almost leaving the target lacking your attention. This will make her more attracted. When the opportunity strikes you start a little storyline with your target. You then have to realize that they’re going to prance away like little baby deer only to come back again later. The attraction and game exist in letting them leave and watching them come back. Then you continue to mess around with them and you’ll see when the opportunity opens up to make out with one of them. You should have the tacit acceptance at this point of the friend group. You should have a wingman doing mop up duty for you with the rest of the set. Play this properly and you’ll be having sex.

Right now, a girl I’ve been seeing a few months is out for St. Patrick’s day in New York. I have my kids. I am unable to attend. We spoke last night for a couple hours, got off together over FaceTime, and she messaged me this morning. She knows my itinerary, but since 10am I have not once initiated conversation with her since. She texted me 3:30 to tell me something, I said a couple of quick lines back and haven’t said anything since. She’s been quiet, I’ve been quiet. Is the thought lightly crossing my mind that someone could hit on her? Of course. Am I going to allude to that in the slightest? Absolutely not. She has no idea if I am getting a babysitter and going out later, etc, but nothing good comes from chasing. For reference, it’s 7pm. She’ll likely hit me up later, but it won’t be me.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you seeing a pattern? They all do this. I would suggest that you find somewhere with good traffic, probably a busy section of the bar, post up and befriend the bartenders. Ideally the hot ones. Then what you do is allow the women to come past you, joke around with them while they’re ordering, engage them and their friends in conversation there and see which ones of the targets start to have a rapport with you. You may even consider talking to all the friends and almost leaving the target lacking your attention. This will make her more attracted. When the opportunity strikes you start a little storyline with your target. You then have to realize that they’re going to prance away like little baby deer only to come back again later. The attraction and game exist in letting them leave and watching them come back. Then you continue to mess around with them and you’ll see when the opportunity opens up to make out with one of them. You should have the tacit acceptance at this point of the friend group. You should have a wingman doing mop up duty for you with the rest of the set. Play this properly and you’ll be having sex.

Right now, a girl I’ve been seeing a few months is out for St. Patrick’s day in New York. I have my kids. I am unable to attend. We spoke last night for a couple hours, got off together over FaceTime, and she messaged me this morning. She knows my itinerary, but since 10am I have not once initiated conversation with her since. She texted me 3:30 to tell me something, I said a couple of quick lines back and haven’t said anything since. She’s been quiet, I’ve been quiet. Is the thought lightly crossing my mind that someone could hit on her? Of course. Am I going to allude to that in the slightest? Absolutely not. She has no idea if I am getting a babysitter and going out later, etc, but nothing good comes from chasing. For reference, it’s 7pm. She’ll likely hit me up later, but it won’t be me.
Just don't tell them you're gay, OP.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Start talking to the group and then at some point tell the other girls "I'm going to borrow your friend for a little while, we will be over there." and point to a generalized area.

This will do two things. One, if they allow her to leave with you, they will have given you "permission" and it will stop any weirdness since they already know what's going on. Two, you let them know where you are, preferably within view of them so they don't need to go scouring the club looking for her which then usually leads to them trying to take her back to where they are.

If they refuse, laugh it off and just let her know you'll be over there and tell her to stop by and say hello if her friends allow her to socialize later. Then walk away. Most times if they are interested they will come find you later.

Walking away and telling them to come find you later works really well in these settings where so many other guys are in their face and super thirsty and don't know when to leave. It shows you have social sense and tact but yet you also have demonstrated that you are interested in her, but not going to go out of your way to try and force her to be interested. They will become curious as to why you aren't like all the other guys and will conclude it's because you get a lot of women so you can afford to walk away since there will be plenty more.

And curiosity killed the cat....but satisfaction brought her back.

Last edited:

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Start talking to the group and then at some point tell the other girls "I'm going to borrow your friend for a little while, we will be over there." and point to a generalized area.

This will do two things. One, if they allow her to leave with you, they will have given you "permission" and it will stop any weirdness since they already know what's going on. Two, you let them know where you are, preferably within view of them so they don't need to go scouring the club looking for her which then usually leads to them trying to take her back to where they are.

If they refuse, laugh it off and just let her know you'll be over there and tell her to stop by and say hello if her friends allow her to socialize later. Then walk away. Most times if they are interested they will come find you later.

Walking away and telling them to come find you later works really well in these settings where so many other guys are in their face and super thirsty and don't know when to leave. It shows you have social sense and tact but yet you also have demonstrated that you are interested in her, but not going to go out of your way to try and force her to be interested. They will become curious as to why you aren't like all the other guys and will conclude it's because you get a lot of women so you can afford to walk away since there will be plenty more.

And curiosity killed the cat....but satisfaction brought her back.
Great, detailed answer. I appreciate it.