Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you get enough Potassium?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Potassium is a mineral that is needed in basically every biological function including muscle building and digestion. The recommended daily amount is 4700 mg. I eat a lot of beans and potatoes to get to to the 4700 mg number, but if you are trying to build muscle, you probably need more. How does anyone else get their daily recommended amount?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely don't get enough, even multivitamins won't cover your daily need, I eat 3 a day and don't hit my daily value on anything without additional supplementation.

But yeah, I believe potassium is used to breakdown sugar if I'm not mistaken, so it's not surprising to see the side effects considering everything has sugar in it

Even eating bananas, you have to go easy, bananas are so carb heavy and you can easily overdose on potassium and its not a good time, Death can occur.

Im about to begin my last fast before my six Pac is gonna pop and I'd like to just have a paste of vitamins I could eat, get all my daily values with minimal food

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely don't get enough, even multivitamins won't cover your daily need, I eat 3 a day and don't hit my daily value on anything without additional supplementation.

But yeah, I believe potassium is used to breakdown sugar if I'm not mistaken, so it's not surprising to see the side effects considering everything has sugar in it

Even eating bananas, you have to go easy, bananas are so carb heavy and you can easily overdose on potassium and its not a good time, Death can occur.

Im about to begin my last fast before my six Pac is gonna pop and I'd like to just have a paste of vitamins I could eat, get all my daily values with minimal food
I have not seen any supplements that come close to covering the daily amount of potassium. I've seen several that had 99mg per dose lol

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Potassium is a mineral that is needed in basically every biological function including muscle building and digestion. The recommended daily amount is 4700 mg. I eat a lot of beans and potatoes to get to to the 4700 mg number, but if you are trying to build muscle, you probably need more. How does anyone else get their daily recommended amount?
Bananas lol.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pinto beans have lots of potassium.
Also don’t overdose, too much potassium will kill you. It’s what this suicide cults put in their cool aid

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat a banana and avocado every morning for breakfast and take a men’s daily vitamin. Never had a potassium deficiency.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat a banana and avocado every morning for breakfast and take a men’s daily vitamin. Never had a potassium deficiency.
Something you have to watch for when clinics do blood tests are their references ranges can be different for how they defined optimal.

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a product called “salt substitute” you’ll find at the grocery near the table salt. It is pure potassium. It comes in a shaker just like table salt.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You can always take a potassium supplement. Just make sure it's a high quality grade. Alternatively, you can just eat more potassium rich foods such as Bananas, 4% milk ft cottage cheese, etc.

Here's a good place to start.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something you have to watch for when clinics do blood tests are their references ranges can be different for how they defined optimal.
I believe a mineral deficiency would show up in a blood test, which I’ve had recently, and showed healthy/normal levels of everything.

monkeybrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
avocados and spinach are pretty good. Do you have a workout plan? You could also try a mineral supplement peri workout.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just buy salt substitute (which is potassium salts) and mix it in my water as I would with sodium or magnesium.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

Bananas are also high in fibre so the high carb count doesn't matter. It all balances out.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also potassium can kill you if you take too much so be careful.

Bananas, avocados, and sweet potatoes all high in potassium

Priyanka jain

Reaction score
Potassium is essential in numerous bodily functions, including heart health and muscle function. It's essential for maintaining fluid balance, regulating blood pressure, and aiding nerve transmission. Most people get enough Potassium by consuming fruits and vegetables regularly, but it can be challenging to find foods high in this nutrient. If you're looking for more convenient sources of this valuable mineral, consider buying potassium supplements or eating potassium-rich snacks like banana chips or avocados.