"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How do you get a girl to like you less...?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Ok I need quick advice on how I can get a girl to like me less but NOT get hurt... I've been fvcking this girl but today after some hours in the sack I realized that I really don't want her more than sex once in a while. I'm starting to get annoyed by small things like her accent and I don't find her as attractive anymore...

My problem is that I've sort of spun a web of kindness that might have sort of made her think I really like her :p I know she has feelings for me etc so I need to get her of my back done in a nice and unhurtfull manner =)

I've never had to do this nicely before so I'm sort of torn on how I should proceed.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
-Embarrass her in front of her friends
-Dont return her calls
-Block her phone number
-Call her at 2 AM in the morning to check if she heard about X movie or wathever.
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
The way I let a girl down easy is to smother with love, attention and affection. They end up dumping me and thinking it was their idea. :D

Seriously, I don't think there's an easy way out of this. I've been there before. I didn't like the way I felt. My solution was to just not get myself in that situation in the first place. A man has got to have standards, you know.
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
You can always just tell her she's a great girl and that you just want to be friends with her.

Or you can blind her with a cumshot then run away, never to be seen again.

Probably the former is better.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Well I refuse being near her friends or my own with her... (I hate that with any girl really...)

If I call her at 4 am she'll just get horny and try phonesex...

If I'm too kind, loving etc this will drag on for months...

Guess I'll just have to distance myself and drop subtle but easy hints about how I don't want anything serious or simular...

Big Pappy.. Not getting there isn't very easy.. I've had girls fall in love with me without even ever talking with them or having a fast convo with them at parties... This happens way to often but this time I gave her the penis so now I hooked myself :(
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
1. start symping (sympathizing) out like a bytch.

2. cry in front of her

3. become predictable and boring.

4. don't do anything manly like know where you want to go and eat...start being undecicive....can't make up your mind.

5. do what most of the fellas on this site do after they hook up with a girl...start calling her all day long and become clingy
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
5. do what most of the fellas on this site do after they hook up with a girl...start calling her all day long and become clingy
Player knows from experience :thumbsup:
 

L-I-B

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by MrBond007

-Call her at 2 AM in the morning to check if she heard about X movie or wathever.

haha classic
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Well she called me 2-3 times a day + sent alot of SMS every day for 2-3 weeks while I was back home.... She often called in the middle of the night cause she knew I was in bed and she wanted phonesex... This is crap... I'll just do alot of lame stuff I guess.

*Crosses fingers for self*
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Well she called me 2-3 times a day + sent alot of SMS every day for 2-3 weeks while I was back home.... She often called in the middle of the night cause she knew I was in bed and she wanted phonesex... This is crap... I'll just do alot of lame stuff I guess.

*Crosses fingers for self*
Really:

1)Call her RIGHT NOW
2)SAY:"Wake up call"
3)Hang up.

NOTE:In order to work properly, it MUST be done in THIS order.Try not to get confused.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Seriously.Call RIGHT NOW and tell us what it did. Do not *67 on her.She might call back and we want phone transcripts.

:D
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I actually did too...


I rang

Convo went:

me: hi
her: hi
me: you gotta wake up now it's friggin 8 in the morning
she: oh no oh no i need to get up now *yawn*
me: bye
*click*
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by MrBond007
Player knows from experience :thumbsup:

Yep there you go kid. I almost wish that was true, so I could say yeah I was a symp...

A word of advice, you call yourself Mr. You will find as you get older and out into the world that you don't become a real Mr. until you develop a certain level of selfrespect. You will know it when you get it.

I used to think when I was 18 that I was all that too...then I went out into the real world and woke up. Nowadays we have this fake internet world where folks can be a MrBond007 and write dashing and daring over the internet.

But we still have to wake up each and everyday and face the real reality of our lives.

Go to school and get an education kid. Read the bible and as many sources on your problem with women as you can and learn as much as you can...then wait about 10 more years then come back and post on this site....

and just think at that time you will still have 16 years of education, life experiences, wisdom, knowledge to reach where I'm at right now!
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I used to think when I was 18 that I was all that too... look at my age
Oldschool broken record action!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Just ask for advice on how to get with another girl you have in mind... she'll soon get the hint
 

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
Do the number 1 thing to turn her off.

Start Acting like an AFC.


The Bad Ass Canadian
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
:rolleyes:

God...don't start acting AFC. Cuz then she tells ALL her friends about your AFCdom and it screws up your chances with any of them...and then they tell THEIR friends...

Plus, you're acting incongruently with your true self. Whether to GET a girl or GET RID of a girl, that's unacceptable behavior.

Tell her straight up, "listen, you're a really nice girl, but I don't feel right about us being together any more. I think we should stop seeing each other."

Then just break contact. Completely. No returned phonecalls, block her off your IM list, ignore her completely when she talks to you. If her friends ask you, tell them you think it's "better this way", if you break off communication completely it'd be better than leading her to believe you still like her.
 

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
Squirrels,

I wish sarcasm and such could come across on these message boards.

I was hoping you'd get the joke without me having to type *sarcasm* next to the post.

Ah well,


It is a proven method, though :D
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Nah I distanced myself but now she's getting all hurt and afraid which I really don't like. I don't like hurting people, she really doesn't deserve it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top