"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How do you get a girl to like you less...?

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Nah I distanced myself but now she's getting all hurt and afraid which I really don't like. I don't like hurting people, she really doesn't deserve it.
Well,since you do not plan on being with her anymore, why dont you just try to have one of your sex fantasy realised with her.If she doent like it well thats not so bad since you planned on gettin rid of her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Already done that :p Well I'd like to keep sexing her, I just don't want to be together with her. I'll just see how she responds.

I DON'T like using girls that seem to have feelings for me, it goes compeltely against my empathy and morals.
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
If she REALLY likes you then there is no way around hurting her.

Acting AFC would probably work but it would take too long and is also very lame.

Why not suck it up and say "Sorry, but I'm just not happy with this situation. I don't think we should see each other anymore."

That way she doesn't feel like its "her" and its saves her feelings somewhat.

She'll probably cry, get angry, etc. but you're only doing her a favor. You are only going to hurt her more the longer you let it go.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Ye I ended with doing that... I got her to back of alittle then I expressed my opinions and said that I did not want a relationship (EVER) because I need my space and freedom but I'd continue fvcking her and she agreed so nice.
 
Top