How do you get a girl to like you less...?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I need quick advice on how I can get a girl to like me less but NOT get hurt... I've been fvcking this girl but today after some hours in the sack I realized that I really don't want her more than sex once in a while. I'm starting to get annoyed by small things like her accent and I don't find her as attractive anymore...

My problem is that I've sort of spun a web of kindness that might have sort of made her think I really like her :p I know she has feelings for me etc so I need to get her of my back done in a nice and unhurtfull manner =)

I've never had to do this nicely before so I'm sort of torn on how I should proceed.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
-Embarrass her in front of her friends
-Dont return her calls
-Block her phone number
-Call her at 2 AM in the morning to check if she heard about X movie or wathever.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I let a girl down easy is to smother with love, attention and affection. They end up dumping me and thinking it was their idea. :D

Seriously, I don't think there's an easy way out of this. I've been there before. I didn't like the way I felt. My solution was to just not get myself in that situation in the first place. A man has got to have standards, you know.

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can always just tell her she's a great girl and that you just want to be friends with her.

Or you can blind her with a cumshot then run away, never to be seen again.

Probably the former is better.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I refuse being near her friends or my own with her... (I hate that with any girl really...)

If I call her at 4 am she'll just get horny and try phonesex...

If I'm too kind, loving etc this will drag on for months...

Guess I'll just have to distance myself and drop subtle but easy hints about how I don't want anything serious or simular...

Big Pappy.. Not getting there isn't very easy.. I've had girls fall in love with me without even ever talking with them or having a fast convo with them at parties... This happens way to often but this time I gave her the penis so now I hooked myself :(

Reaction score
1. start symping (sympathizing) out like a bytch.

2. cry in front of her

3. become predictable and boring.

4. don't do anything manly like know where you want to go and eat...start being undecicive....can't make up your mind.

5. do what most of the fellas on this site do after they hook up with a girl...start calling her all day long and become clingy

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
5. do what most of the fellas on this site do after they hook up with a girl...start calling her all day long and become clingy
Player knows from experience :thumbsup:

L-I-B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond007

-Call her at 2 AM in the morning to check if she heard about X movie or wathever.

haha classic

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she called me 2-3 times a day + sent alot of SMS every day for 2-3 weeks while I was back home.... She often called in the middle of the night cause she knew I was in bed and she wanted phonesex... This is crap... I'll just do alot of lame stuff I guess.

*Crosses fingers for self*

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Well she called me 2-3 times a day + sent alot of SMS every day for 2-3 weeks while I was back home.... She often called in the middle of the night cause she knew I was in bed and she wanted phonesex... This is crap... I'll just do alot of lame stuff I guess.

*Crosses fingers for self*
Really:

1)Call her RIGHT NOW
2)SAY:"Wake up call"
3)Hang up.

NOTE:In order to work properly, it MUST be done in THIS order.Try not to get confused.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously.Call RIGHT NOW and tell us what it did. Do not *67 on her.She might call back and we want phone transcripts.

:D

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually did too...

I rang

Convo went:

me: hi
her: hi
me: you gotta wake up now it's friggin 8 in the morning
she: oh no oh no i need to get up now *yawn*
me: bye
*click*

Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond007
Player knows from experience :thumbsup:

Yep there you go kid. I almost wish that was true, so I could say yeah I was a symp...

A word of advice, you call yourself Mr. You will find as you get older and out into the world that you don't become a real Mr. until you develop a certain level of selfrespect. You will know it when you get it.

I used to think when I was 18 that I was all that too...then I went out into the real world and woke up. Nowadays we have this fake internet world where folks can be a MrBond007 and write dashing and daring over the internet.

But we still have to wake up each and everyday and face the real reality of our lives.

Go to school and get an education kid. Read the bible and as many sources on your problem with women as you can and learn as much as you can...then wait about 10 more years then come back and post on this site....

and just think at that time you will still have 16 years of education, life experiences, wisdom, knowledge to reach where I'm at right now!

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I used to think when I was 18 that I was all that too... look at my age
Oldschool broken record action!

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask for advice on how to get with another girl you have in mind... she'll soon get the hint

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the number 1 thing to turn her off.

Start Acting like an AFC.

The Bad Ass Canadian

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
:rolleyes:

God...don't start acting AFC. Cuz then she tells ALL her friends about your AFCdom and it screws up your chances with any of them...and then they tell THEIR friends...

Plus, you're acting incongruently with your true self. Whether to GET a girl or GET RID of a girl, that's unacceptable behavior.

Tell her straight up, "listen, you're a really nice girl, but I don't feel right about us being together any more. I think we should stop seeing each other."

Then just break contact. Completely. No returned phonecalls, block her off your IM list, ignore her completely when she talks to you. If her friends ask you, tell them you think it's "better this way", if you break off communication completely it'd be better than leading her to believe you still like her.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels,

I wish sarcasm and such could come across on these message boards.

I was hoping you'd get the joke without me having to type *sarcasm* next to the post.

Ah well,

It is a proven method, though :D

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I distanced myself but now she's getting all hurt and afraid which I really don't like. I don't like hurting people, she really doesn't deserve it.