"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How do you get a girl off your mind?

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Dunno if anyone remembers my story, so I'll give a quick recap.

Started talking to a girl in my Uni class. 2 weeks ago from today we went out to work on an assignment. We ended up just having a few drinks and good convo. No mention of a boyfriend... She ended up paying for my drinks so I thought things went well. She ends up dropping the class the next day (NOT because of me). :D

Anyway, called her a week ago today and nicely told (ie. didn't ask) that we're going out for drinks and that she's buying. She laughed, but said it was too late since she got off work at 11. I knew it was bull**** because we did the same thing the week before, only this time it was clear it was going to be a date. She said she would call me back sometime. Yeah right.

SO, how the f*** do I stop thinking about her? It's a mofo week later and she's still in my damn mind. Only one other girl had this effect on me and I'm still with her after 6 years (yeah, I'm a cheat, so sue me). Besides drinking, do you guys have any tips for getting a girl off your mind?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
wow! a oneitus after 2 weeks of knowing a girl? and one date?

How is this possible?

Hang out with your girlfriend MORE, and you wont think of her as much
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
I'm not sure how it's possible. This has NEVER happened to me before. :( I can't hang around my gf because I hate her.

Other girls I messed around with last summer were no problem, but this girl actually captivates/captivated me.

:confused:
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
one way to cure onitis is more girls. seriously, talk to more girls and get more numbers & dates, you'll soon forget about the current one.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by HuuBinh
one way to cure onitis is more girls. seriously, talk to more girls and get more numbers & dates, you'll soon forget about the current one.
Yeah. Right now I have 2 girls who are nuts about me, huggin and flirting with me. 3 numbers from other girls, who'd be ready to go out if I called them with sufficient notice and 2 fukk buddies.

Guess what? I can't possibly think about one of them enough to develop one-itis. It's just impossible, even if I'd try to. :D Even if I am thinking about the date with a fukk buddy, some other girl will appear and I won't get one-itis.

Cheers. Work on getting more girls.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top