Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you game girls who can't hold a conversation?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the hottest girls I match with on dating apps are usually the most dumb and dull. Messages barely exceed a single sentence and consist of "what u upto?" or "how r u?" and basic yes/no answers to my questions.

The truth is I never know how to talk to these girls on this level or how to escalate.

When it comes to long term dating or relationships, I wouldn't give these girls the time of day, but I could be missing some amazing one night stands. I've just matched with a stunning blonde on Bumble. She's responding quickly to every message, but saying nothing I can work with.

How do you guys communicate with girls like this? Do you persist and try to get a conversation or do you just go back and forth with the short replies?

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you going on dates with these girls or just assessing their conversational ability from messages?

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the hottest girls I match with on dating apps are usually the most dumb and dull. Messages barely exceed a single sentence and consist of "what u upto?" or "how r u?" and basic yes/no answers to my questions.

The truth is I never know how to talk to these girls on this level or how to escalate.

When it comes to long term dating or relationships, I wouldn't give these girls the time of day, but I could be missing some amazing one night stands. I've just matched with a stunning blonde on Bumble. She's responding quickly to every message, but saying nothing I can work with.

How do you guys communicate with girls like this? Do you persist and try to get a conversation or do you just go back and forth with the short replies?
Move the texting to meeting you for a drink somewhere. Don’t have a text dialog running. Get her out into the open.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its difficult to gain traction and build rapport with girls that give you inches where miles are required. I personally encountered a woman like that 3months ago, and will share with you my learning from the experience.

Here is the thing:
Some girls (even the beautiful ones) lack the social skillset that most of us consider basic. For them communication with strangers triggers anxiety, and is a pursuit that they would avoid all together if they didnt need the deek (from men) or the income (from employers). These girls are socio-phobes and only interact with men because their hormones push them and give them no other choice. Some are in this state because they are damaged goods and carry deep cracks from their pasts (sex abuse, physical abuse, abandonment, lack of love etc etc). This brokenness manifests itself in these short texts you are referring to.

There are 2 paths for you to choose from.

Either you exercise patience and endure the frustrating interaction for weeks or months, until they feel comfortable enough to open up more to you and reveal the root cause of their inner cracks. This demands a huge investment of emotional energy from you, since it takes big doses of discipline and patience for a rabbit to travel at a pace a tortoise finds comfortable. a form of adult babysitting. Ask yourself if the huge input from you justifies the end rewards.

Or you cut them loose and conserve your energy for more enjoyable interactions with girls that have the social skills and appetite to engage you in ways that stimulate you. You want to see a message notification from a girl and rub your hands in anticipation of what you are about to read.

In conclusion:
Broken girls need love too and are in that unfortunate state usually because they are victims of an unsavoury past. They want to enjoy companionship and intimacy like everyone else out there, but are stunted by the private burdens they carry.

Its honourable community service to give them a chance and walk with them at a pace they can manage. Most of them make loyal girlfriends and wives, because they latch on and dig their talons into you once you get their fire going, because they know they dont have what it takes to dip in and out of the dating pool at will. However, there is a trade-off with them. Once you choose to take them on, be prepared to absorb the personality issues they come with. Eating disorders, addictions, suicidal ideation, possessiveness, passive aggression, bitterness, negative mindedness, anxiety, unannounced meltdowns etc are common with them.

I hope this is helpful

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If this is before a 1st date then you should be trying to get them out on the date and nothing else anyway. So there shouldn’t be any problem. If it’s after the 1st date you should probably have plenty to discuss.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you asked the WRONG question.

There are no girls who can't hold a conversation, only girls who are not interested (in you) enough to want to hold a conversation.

Ask yourself this, if you were Chris Hemsworth or Brad Pitt, would they be able to "hold a conversation" with you?

So, if you are talking with a girl and she only gives you one-word answer, you get the fvck outta there. Period.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of people (especially younger people) who "communicate" in this short text speak and a lot of people who hook up or date without much conversation. But as I've got older I get bored easily by people with no personality or depth and usually just next them and don't arrange a date.

But I figured maybe it's worth adapting and figuring out how to turn them into hook ups.

Of course, there are times I'd take it as aloofness and low interest, but these girls are trying to keep the chat going, despite the lack of any substance. Plus they're the ones to initiate and will often prompt me if I haven't replied for a while. The hot blonde I matched with last night gave me her number. So I'm not getting low interest vibes.

Normally I'd chat a while before a date, but maybe I'll start trying to move things forward more quickly with these girls. Cheers.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro all you gotta do with these bimbos is set up a fvck.
thats all, imo you must have it pretty good cause all the fvck i hear is beaches complaining about the ''whats up , wyd'' convos bro.
these girls are young or sluts , i assume.
just talk for a minute , then set up a date

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro all you gotta do with these bimbos is set up a fvck.
thats all, imo you must have it pretty good cause all the fvck i hear is beaches complaining about the ''whats up , wyd'' convos bro.
these girls are young or sluts , i assume.
just talk for a minute , then set up a date
Yeah, I guess my mistake is talking to these girls and screening them as though I want to date them long term.

I've always been lousy at picking up in clubs with minimal conversation and this seems similar to that scenario: catch their attention and escalate.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess my mistake is talking to these girls and screening them as though I want to date them long term.

I've always been lousy at picking up in clubs with minimal conversation and this seems similar to that scenario: catch their attention and escalate.
nothing wrong with long term as long as she is receptive and willing , it will be much more respectful to you that way.

knowing when to escalate is tricky , the only tip i have is when the chick is kinda desperately holding on with ''wyd'' 'what you up to'' type stuff , sometimes they are just waiting for you to set it up, have a cool place where they can be comfortable and the rest is history.
good luck big dawg

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing wrong with long term as long as she is receptive and willing , it will be much more respectful to you that way.

knowing when to escalate is tricky , the only tip i have is when the chick is kinda desperately holding on with ''wyd'' 'what you up to'' type stuff , sometimes they are just waiting for you to set it up, have a cool place where they can be comfortable and the rest is history.
good luck big dawg
While I'm single I may as well have some fun with these girls.

That makes sense and it does seem a lot of girls would rather skip the texting and meet quickly, so I'll set it up. Thanks mate.

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score

Nothing wrong with talking to women and screening them for LTR possibility. However, the only reason to text or call a woman should be to set up an in person date. You do your screening in person.

I learned this the hard way. I got in touch with this old high school friend. We started texting and having long phone conversations before our scheduled date. I thought we were perfect for each other. I drove 200 miles to see her and spend the night and found out she didn't look the same as the girl I remembered from high school. I got a bang out of it, but the situation did not end well.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On OLD, you don't need to start a conversation...Just comment on something on their profile. I ask for their number within the first few msgs. If they don't give their number, they're just wasting everyones time. Why would they not give out their number if they're on a dating app? It would only mean a) they're not interested in you or b) they're only using the app for attention.

Once you get their # you only need to send a couple texts before you ask them out. This further helps weed out the ones who will just be wasting your time.

Save the talking for the actual date.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Convo should go along these lines.
You: Hi
Them: Hi
You: Want to meet up at (time) (place)
(Maybe) Them: That doesn’t work for me, I have (whatever they have to do)
(In case of this) You: How about (time) at same place?
Them: Ok
You: Okay, I’ll see you then (ends conversation)

*night of date*
You: Okay, I’m at your door
Them: Ok, I’m coming out

These should be the only texts with them on your phone. No “how was your day” or any of that unless you feel that it’s necessary. Save the talk about life for the date.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she is hot but deaf? It is hard to be ironic or witty when she has to read your lips and her speech is less intelligible.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Usually it’s low interest level. Women will be perfectly chatty and even sexually suggestive if interest level is high enough...even low IQ girls.

If she seems socially inept she isn’t all that interested & she could care less what you think...and in addition she may feel entitled, expecting a man to chase & chase without giving him much response.

The entitled women are transactional in their dealings with men...unless interest level is super high...

What you do is get them off the app and into texting you or a quick phone call fast. Then have them meet you out.

If they balk? Low interest. Think they would turn down a movie star or pro athlete? Nope.