Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you Escape a Bad Date?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Women look very different in person without all the filters, I didn't bother to check since i was going for quantity over quality.

I didn't really know how to end the date early, So i just made some excuse and said I had to take the train back home. She suggested we walk together since she also takes the train.

So we are walking together and I'm trying to lose her by walking really fast, but she is trying to catch up.

I eventually just said "I need to go to the other side to get to my platform" even though afterwards she saw me at the same platform (I couldn't really wait for her to go home). She ended up blocking me on the dating app and on whatsapp.

How could i have made my exist more "graceful"?

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
you gotta be slick about it. hit the rest room, order the uber, keep chattin small talk with her, then hit her with the "i gotta make an important phone call" --step out and jet.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Women look very different in person without all the filters, I didn't bother to check since i was going for quantity over quality.

I didn't really know how to end the date early, So i just made some excuse and said I had to take the train back home. She suggested we walk together since she also takes the train.

So we are walking together and I'm trying to lose her by walking really fast, but she is trying to catch up.

I eventually just said "I need to go to the other side to get to my platform" even though afterwards she saw me at the same platform (I couldn't really wait for her to go home). She ended up blocking me on the dating app and on whatsapp.

Be direct with her.

"I had a great time meeting you, but I don't think this'll work out."

Real men are direct, honest, and straightforward.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
The perfect excuse is diarrhea. Everyone has had it, no one wants to talk about it, and they can't make you prove anything.
Such bad advice. I thought this was a forum for men.

As I said earlier, real men don't look for ways to 'escape' a bad date.

3AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Family Man on this one. Being a man is about congruency, displaying status, and value in everything you do. I honestly don't believe you have to be terribly nice about it as suggested, but being direct is imperative.

To me app filters are tantamount to lying and deceit. So, to me this doesn't merit overt kindness, but the end result is about you and your character. Typically I am kind, but I don't let this slip. They know they are false advertising and you display lower value in your life by not addressing this issue. My kindness in the moment is pared with their attitude on the date, although I add a slight sting of "you look quite a bit different than your pictures." That typically says enough.

Women run from issues men confront them.

Last edited:

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score

I dont feel sorry about you at all, you keep using apps to meet woman and you will continue to meet "damaged goods". And how hard can it be to honest and tell her "Who is the girl on the phone, and who are you ?"

Call out her BS, then just walk away.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In this scenario?Stop doing OLD.
In every other scenario?Tell her you’re not feeling it and go home.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you know different approaches. Assuming the sort of date didn't lend itself to lasting more than and hour 2 anyway, I'd be politeish (assuming she wasn't several stone more overweight than indicated), then just end it politely afterwards. I know people will say women wouldn't hesitate to be rude, cut you off, but I don't think you need to stoop to that level if thats not who you are.

Let them down gently, don't be a complete **** about it if its not in your character to treat people like that.

Reactions: 3AM

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her you were expecting to meet a princess, but ended up face to face with a Walrus instead.

It would never work out because you're completely allergic to Walrus. That's all.
Tell her it's a common allergy.

I'm allergic to Hippopotamus

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I think you handled it great, thats hilarious.

Fck honour and pride, its about time these womens egos were crushed.

shes probably led on 40 decent guys this week.

a woman tried to lead me on the other night in my own apartment, then she did this weird pull back

I frog marched her to the door and pushed her out if it, then chucked her shoes in the street

she unfriended and blocked when she got home..........good

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Start telling her all of your problems.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are not acting responsible and just tell her? That is childish immature behavior.

Just be honest and have balls to tell her "This isn't working for me." and then leave?
I couldn't be easier.... :up: