Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you Escape a Bad Date?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be direct with her.

"I had a great time meeting you, but I don't think this'll work out."

Real men are direct, honest, and straightforward.
Agree. And if they used misleading pictures before a date i will make it a point to cite this as the reason why. If i just don't like her energy, i will say sorry but im just not feeling this.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
define bad date, she is just annoying and you can't even stand her? then tell her you really don't see this going anywhere.

if she is just ugly, but cool, do it like any other meeting with friends, talk eat, say goodbye, and when she ask says you just want to be friends or again you don't see this going anywhere.

guys we are men, we don't care what she thinks we do what should be done

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women look very different in person without all the filters, I didn't bother to check since i was going for quantity over quality.

I didn't really know how to end the date early, So i just made some excuse and said I had to take the train back home. She suggested we walk together since she also takes the train.

So we are walking together and I'm trying to lose her by walking really fast, but she is trying to catch up.

I eventually just said "I need to go to the other side to get to my platform" even though afterwards she saw me at the same platform (I couldn't really wait for her to go home). She ended up blocking me on the dating app and on whatsapp.

How could i have made my exist more "graceful"?
Just say that you have to go without giving her any BS excuse. She will know why. Yes, that may come across as "abrupt" but what can you do.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that may come across as "abrupt" but what can you do.
In all honesty it doesn't really matter what you say, because the likelihood that you ever meet her again is very little...
You might as well just tell her to fvck off if you want although that might not be the recommended version lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women look very different in person without all the filters, I didn't bother to check since i was going for quantity over quality.

I didn't really know how to end the date early, So i just made some excuse and said I had to take the train back home. She suggested we walk together since she also takes the train.

So we are walking together and I'm trying to lose her by walking really fast, but she is trying to catch up.

I eventually just said "I need to go to the other side to get to my platform" even though afterwards she saw me at the same platform (I couldn't really wait for her to go home). She ended up blocking me on the dating app and on whatsapp.

Just leave. Any feminist or sass. Any being a **** or time vampire, leave. Fellas need to be a mercenary.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl deserves honesty (she's putting her best foot forward but she's just not your type), then give her honesty and let her down easy.

If she was an absolute ******* about it (like she only dates 6 foot guys and doesn't have sex without a commitment and then she's 50 pounds heavier than her 5 years out of date photos or something) then just say you're going to the bathroom and don't come back.

A plausible excuse is for if you think the girl you're with is totally nuts and may try to stab you or swallow a bottle of pills or claim rape or something.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

With all due respect, I would have to agree with @Family Man. Men should not operate like women. We've seen this type of behavior in women when they go on dates. Let's not level with this idiotic and immature behavior.

Be honest and direct, "I am not the man for you. This is not going to work out. I wish you the best. Bye".

Men shouldn't have to walk on eggshells.

My two cents.

Modern Man Advice

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you actually saying you were trying to put time on her to get away? Next time just run WTF.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Get up abruptly and leave. Yet another reason to stay off OLD. Atleast when you ask the chic out in person you know who's going to show up. Rejection or not
I haven't been getting many dates much on OLD since Covid, but before Covid I must say I've only had one date that the lady was fatter in person. All the other dates from old I must say they looked similar to their photos.

However, I had a really bad date when I started using OLD around here. Wasn't because of me though.

Had a solid HB 8.5 drive 55 miles to see me in MY TOWN. I made the newbie OLD mistake of dinner for the first date. Anyway the date was going well, she smiled a lot, was funny, friendly UNTIL I told her about my job and small business I owned. She rolled her eyes and basically insulted my job. No more laughing after that. She started to eat in a hurry and looked quite timid and annoyed. Even the dude waiter looked at me like WTF too because it was slow there that night and he was looking over a lot. she was running late because of the heavy rain so I was bsing with him a lot before she got there. Luckily he got the check in a hurry and saw how awkward it was. Being a cuck I agreed to pay the whole bill still. I should have made her pay for her meal. Then after that she hurried so fast i couldn't even hold the door for her.

She told me she didn't like being seen in her town cause she teaches at the very expensive private school and word woudl get around town who she's dating hence why she drove up to me.

Came off as a stuck up b*tch to me. The funny thing is she was divorced. She was married for ONE year and said her husband was "tired" of being married. No, I think he was tired of being married to her!

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Are you actually saying you were trying to put time on her to get away? Next time just run WTF.
I couldn't really think in the situation, it was not something I prepared for. I didn't want to waste an afternoon with her either

With all due respect, I would have to agree with @Family Man. Men should not operate like women. We've seen this type of behavior in women when they go on dates. Let's not level with this idiotic and immature behavior.

Be honest and direct, "I am not the man for you. This is not going to work out. I wish you the best. Bye".

Men shouldn't have to walk on eggshells.

My two cents.

Modern Man Advice
I really should have, i need to remember this for next time

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
"You seem like a nice person, but I just don't think you are the right person for me. Don't want to waste anymore of either of our time. I wish you all the best."

And get up and leave. I would always make sure I paid prior so there was no delay in my leaving

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
"You seem like a nice person, but I just don't think you are the right person for me. Don't want to waste anymore of either of our time. I wish you all the best."

And get up and leave. I would always make sure I paid prior so there was no delay in my leaving
This is why dinner dates are a bad idea I think. Drinks, Coffee, public setting for first meetup is the best. If it clicks then go out on a real date.

Meatman

Reaction score
"So we are walking together and I'm trying to lose her by walking really fast, but she is trying to catch up."

This is very effeminate behavior and avoiding confrontation. How do you end a date early? Easy you tell the woman you have no interest in continuing being their in her presence and leave. If you drove her some where you pay for a taxi/Uber so she can get home.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Order a drink, say she will be buying me a sex on the beach, I will be buying her a Shirley Temple. After the drinks are done, lay down the funds for her drink and a tip, and leave.