Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with the slutty type of girls??

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
This is a little bit off topic, but I use to have gym class with a girl like this, and I want to know, should I really feel bad for calling her a slut? I mean come on, everyone knows it, so I don't know why they're looking at me like I'm the bad guy. Besides, I didn't directly call her a slut, I was talking to one of my friends, and she overheard me.

Reaction score
Guys I suggest that everyone read The DJ Bible....seriously...do it.

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ It's posts like those which, while they can be somewhat helpful, only serve to prove that guys here tend to think that things don't change, and that every situation can be dealt with by the Bible. The whole point of the Bible is to kick you in the right direction, not serve as a "OMG WHAT DO I DO? I'LL LOOK IN THE BIBLE" sort of thing.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SynapsyS said:
^ It's posts like those which, while they can be somewhat helpful, only serve to prove that guys here tend to think that things don't change, and that every situation can be dealt with by the Bible. The whole point of the Bible is to kick you in the right direction, not serve as a "OMG WHAT DO I DO? I'LL LOOK IN THE BIBLE" sort of thing.
You're right but I don't see why you posted this. If they looked in the bible, they would be at the 'kick in right direction' step and handling this correctly.

It's quite easy to tell who's where. The new dudes come to the forums and ask questions about a potential situation while the veterans post about the situation and ask for feedback on how they handled it. In case you were confused, the OP is in category 1 and would do well to read the bible.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think it's bad now... just wait until you reach my age...

Most women are complete and utter attention *****s...

Deal with it...

How do you do that?

Simple...

You do the same exact thing, they do to you. If you approach this sort of woman with the understanding that she is in fact an attention ***** and you probably won't get much from her, then use her to get someone else.

If she's a really attractive, sought after girl, then make it a point to converse with her while a lot of people are around... bingo, you just got the attention of a few more girls (this is because women tend to like men who 'appear' to be in demand). You could also use her as a wedge to meet other girls (something I've done on a number of occasions)...

The bottom line is that you have to understand what you're dealing with and not get mad about it... just figure out how you to can use her to the best of your ability and then discard her when you're done...

After all... that's precisely what she'll do to you...

AS

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you deal? You don't deal. Simple as that, cuz they ain't work your time.