Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with disrespect in the moment?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I take it you’re from a big city somewhere in the US? Sodomy seems to be commonplace in big US cities... den of iniquities that turn humans into vermin.

No wonder women are so messed up when filth like you leads them into Satanic sexual immorality.

You will stoke the fires of hell for your transgressions.
Go pound your bible somewhere else bro. That sh!t ain't flying here.

Not to mention many of the "holier than thou" crowd are the ones doing the freakiest stuff behind closed doors.

Last edited:

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score

Not to mention many of the "holier than thou" crowd are the ones doing the freakiest stuff behind closed doors.

Another sh1t dipper. Clearly buttholes are your thing, which begs the question: how come you prefer a-hole over vagina? Think about it for a moment... Gay men obviously fantasise about anuses; normal, straight guys fantasise about pvssy, breasts, etc. And don’t give me that crap that it’s tighter - you’re sticking your flesh in a tunnel of stinking sh1t, which isn’t designed for sex anyway, hence producing no natural lube other than sh1t.

If you have a preference for buttholes, instead of vagina, you really need to get a little introspective and ask yourself why.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Another sh1t dipper. Clearly buttholes are your thing, which begs the question: how come you prefer a-hole over vagina? Think about it for a moment... Gay men obviously fantasise about anuses; normal, straight guys fantasise about pvssy, breasts, etc. And don’t give me that crap that it’s tighter - you’re sticking your flesh in a tunnel of stinking sh1t, which isn’t designed for sex anyway, hence producing no natural lube other than sh1t.

If you have a preference for buttholes, instead of vagina, you really need to get a little introspective and ask yourself why.
Another homophobic bible toter. Preach about how God wants you to love everyone then hate anyone who is gay or lesbian. Or who doesn't share your narrow views of morality. Makes sense.

Claim God doesn't make mistakes but God made them gay so how does that make any sense?

The hypocrisy in the church is downright laughable. Priests giving confession in between molesting altar boys.

Last edited: