Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with disrespect in the moment?

Lone Philosopher

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just reading the thread posted earlier about dealing with disrespect from women. A lot of the answers were to simply move on and spin other plates which I agree with. But it got me thinking about disrespect in the moment. How do you guys deal with disrespect from a woman when she does it right to your face? Do you say something back? Keep your cool and then once she leaves never talk to her again? I'm just curious what you all think is the best way to deal with that right when it's happening.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just reading the thread posted earlier about dealing with disrespect from women. A lot of the answers were to simply move on and spin other plates which I agree with. But it got me thinking about disrespect in the moment. How do you guys deal with disrespect from a woman when she does it right to your face? Do you say something back? Keep your cool and then once she leaves never talk to her again? I'm just curious what you all think is the best way to deal with that right when it's happening.
How would you deal with that treatment from a man or what about a butch lesbian? it should be the same.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I dated a while back and I were at a bar after seeing a museum together. It was 9PM, and I was hungry. I told her I was trying to get dinner and that restaurants would be taking last tables pretty soon.

She smirked at me and kept twirling around her drink, like I was no big deal.

I took her drink and drained it, got up, and said "let's go. I'm hungry."

She balked, "are you fvcking serious? Is this how you treat women? Just order them around?"

I stepped into her personal space, and scolded her in a calm tone, "It's 9PM, restaurants are closing and I told you I'm trying to get food, and you respond with this sh!t-eating grin while you nurse your drink."

I didn't get angry, heated, or butthurt. I admonished her like sending a school child to the time-out chair.

We got on the subway and I literally pretended that confrontation didn't happen. I went right back to being cheerful and calm.

She let me into her anus for the first time that night.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good example above. ^^^

Being stern but calm is key and does wonders but you have to do it with direct, determination, confident voice, serious eye contact, without any unnecessary emotions tacked on.

Most girls will change the subject or deflect or concede if they know they are in the wrong when you approach it in this fashion.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I dated a while back and I were at a bar after seeing a museum together. It was 9PM, and I was hungry. I told her I was trying to get dinner and that restaurants would be taking last tables pretty soon.

She balked, "are you fvcking serious? Is this how you treat women? Just order them around?"

I stepped into her personal space, and scolded her in a calm tone, "It's 9PM, restaurants are closing and I told you I'm trying to get food, and you respond with this sh!t-eating grin while you nurse your drink."

I didn't get angry, heated, or butthurt. I admonished her like sending a school child to the time-out chair.

We got on the subway and I literally pretended that confrontation didn't happen. I went right back to being cheerful and calm.

magnificent.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you stay calm, like in the example above, you're good. You can explain it, or walk off. Just don't lose your shyt.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As soon as someone uses the word "anus", i can't help but have a borat voice saying it in my mind, lol.

Nice share, well done.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideally nothing a girl does or says gets under your skin. What @rjc149 said is good. And like what @mrgoodstuff said, you react the same as with anyone else. Enlighten them and lead to greener pastures or carry on without them. Life in general can be effortless and effective, find the balance.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once went to meet a girl for the first time at a restaurant (bad idea, I know). She ran out of cigarettes and went off to buy some. Whilst she was gone her meal came so I ate it and when she got back I told her I had to go.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score

You’re a Sodomite? You didn’t strike me as the type. That’s very perverted bro. Why would you desire sexual intercourse with an orifice that expels sh1t? That’s seriously nothing to brag about.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re a Sodomite? You didn’t strike me as the type. That’s very perverted bro. Why would you desire sexual intercourse with an orifice that expels sh1t? That’s seriously nothing to brag about.
What can I say. I like playing in the mud every now and then.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
What can I say. I like playing in the mud every now and then.
I take it you’re from a big city somewhere in the US? Sodomy seems to be commonplace in big US cities... den of iniquities that turn humans into vermin.

No wonder women are so messed up when filth like you leads them into Satanic sexual immorality.

You will stoke the fires of hell for your transgressions.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On disrespect by a woman:

-There's no one size fits all.
-Is it a first date or a 5-year LTR?
-Has this been a pattern or a one-off outburst?
-Taking an OBJECTIVE view, did you contribute to her response? We all f*uck up and act like ass*holes sometimes.

That said, generally speaking, here's how I handle it:

First date or first few dates: Confront the disrespect then and there head-on so she knows you don't take s*hit from anyone and then gauge her reaction. Be cool. Most will back down and get all sweet. The real b*itches will keep at it, which is fine, because then I check out and fire back for my entertainment because I'll never see her again.
Her: "Wow, you seem really wrapped up in yourself."
Me: (Looking at menu or my beer) "How would you know. You don't even really know me." (Spin it) "Sounds like all you date are sycophants and guys who kiss your ass." (Me still looking at menu).

LTR/wife/committed relationship: A bit more tricky because of more moving parts. Also depends on the level of the infraction. Is it a 5, 10, or 15-yard penalty (NFL term for all you non-US guys)? Generally, I don't react immediately. But, the second we're alone, I will calmly explain that I didn't care for the behavior and tell her not to do it again. If she says I'm overacting, being silly, etc., I hold my ground, remain calm, and repeat what I said. Then I drop it and change the subject. I will escalate my reaction if it happens again and if it keeps happening, may call a "timeout" on the relationship or dump her altogether. Again, a few moving parts here.

Everyone has a bad day, week, or says something stupid. You do it all the time. Look for repeated patterns of behavior with elevating reactions and responses on your end.

You deserve respect no matter who you are. If you're not getting it from one person, another one likely will. JUST DON'T (regularly) ALLOW IT.

And always, ALWAYS, be willing to walk. That’s you’re #1 weapon in all things relationships; women, men, business, family, etc.

Good luck.

Dash

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take it you’re from a big city somewhere in the US? Sodomy seems to be commonplace in big US cities... den of iniquities that turn humans into vermin.

No wonder women are so messed up when filth like you leads them into Satanic sexual immorality.

You will stoke the fires of hell for your transgressions.
Every hole's a goal.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Hopefully you made her turn around and suck it after being in there as punishment for her behavior. Nothing like making a woman taste their own ass that puts them in their place hahaha

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well u gotta work on your inner game a lot. Then you can reply with don chu talk to me like dat!! ****y smile