"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How do you deal with a guy who drives wedges in your relationship

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
If a guy is trying to hit up your girl a lot of times he tries to tear you down. A lot of times he does this by, if he knows hot topics that you and your girlfriend argue about and unresolved topics, he makes sure those are fresh on her mind. Secondly, he likes to tear down your ideas and beliefs when she talks to him about you. How would you guys respond to him or mainly your girlfriend about it? What is the DJ way to do it? ~Zappa
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
73
Location
Minnesota
Don't respond in kind. A confident man doesn't get into a sh*t slinging war with a 'tard.

You're above it all. You don't have to put other people down to make yourself look good.

Maybe try a little reverse psychology. Maybe over-exagerrate this (these) other guy's qualities -- that'll get her in the mind to trying to refute you. :)
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
I know this is a lame ass answer... but sometimes when someone is trying to purposely push my buttons... or if I'm discussing a topic that I KNOW we will never agree on... rather than argue about it all night, I just sometimes say, "you know what... I'm out to have fun tonight, so I don't really feel like getting into a big debate tonight, so for now, let's just agree to disagree and we'll have the debate another time" :rolleyes:
 

bludb0i

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
you know your on top don't let him bother you just act like he don't exist and focus on having a fun time with your girl. you don't need to even respond as long as you and the ladys havin fun she won't notice him.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top