Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with a friend's ex?

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I could pretty much easily bang her, but she's my friend's ex... Not an especially close friend, but still a friend. Now he doesn't want me to chill with her because he's scared that I'll ditch him for her (as in he's scared eventually I'd choose her over him as a friend) and I was supposed to see her next Friday, he asked me to cancel it AND not tell her he asked me to cancel. What would you guys do?

Should I say **** off to the girl, or go for it and make sure he doesn't find out? (doesn't sound right, but it is easy sex after all)

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more important question is...why are you trying to pick up your boy's left overs instead of going out and getting your own? It's just lazy and you know it. You already feel comfortable with this girl...it takes all the work out of going out and meeting new chics.

If he's a friend, you don't date his ex's especially without his go ahead, that's my personal rule and it has served me well.

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
The more important question is...why are you trying to pick up your boy's left overs instead of going out and getting your own? It's just lazy and you know it. You already feel comfortable with this girl...it takes all the work out of going out and meeting new chics.

If he's a friend, you don't date his ex's especially without his go ahead, that's my personal rule and it has served me well.
Yeah I'm just lazy I guess, but you're right and I know you are... The problem is I almost get along better with her than with him, we have the same type of personalities... Even if I'm not pursuing sex

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:

Man, I like you Warrior, but I can see your bro before hoes mentality here, his friend seems a little insecure. She does not belong to the friend and if said friend has no more emotional attachments to her... she is fair game.

As long as friend is not pining over him and she did not cause damage (cheating, abusive) Do what you want to do. Some may disagree with me and think, "you wanna borrow my mircowave for those left overs." I say, sometimes the leftovers taste better.

Just depends on the history of your friendship and their past relationship. I have dated a friend's ex one time, but he first dated one of mine first. Not that it makes right.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The friend is done with her. Shes fair game. The friend is a wuss for objecting. You like her, go for it.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's worried about you spending more time with her than HIM and he's not a close friend? sounds like a woman's conversation[except women will steal their best girls BF.] I'd say if it's just a guy you know and hang with a little bit,go for it. IF it's a best,close friend-let it be. I mean, I know hundreds of guys-if I can't date any of their ex girlfriends, I'd need to start looking at underage/illegal. But then, they may have dated a sons friends,so I can't date them either?

Pick a line and never cross it.BUT just because they dated before isn't it.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior is right over all...

Though since it sounds like this friend of yours doesn't much matter to you, you might as well end that friendship and knock it out with his ex.

In these situations it always comes down to who is more important to have in your life.

Your friend or his leftovers.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is always an annoying siutation when your friend is a total AFC and has left you an open goal with a girl he messed up on... but he'd get angry/bitter if you made a move on her....

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it is this. Y'all seem to speak with this mindset of not putting so much stock into one girl when there are so many others out there. With that in mind, what's so special about this one girl that you can't find with another girl? If my girlfriend broke up with me and then ended up with one of my friends not too far down the road, I'd wonder if this so-called friend had been trying to get with her behind my back while I was still in a relationship.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditch that chick and get your own unless your relationship with your friend is unimportant to you. Heck, who are we kidding, we all know you'll end up "hooking" up with this fallen off fruit chick now or later. Get your own girl and stop pick fallen fruits from the bottom of of th tree.