"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How do you cut to the front of her orbiter line?

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
As if any of you aren't trying to up your value to get your prize? C'mon now. Let's stop the nonsense.
I once did, but that didn't bring me happiness. I sincerely don't give a fvck what value a woman perceives me to be. Striving to up my value for women is a sh!tty goal, I strive to maximize my happiness and women aren't necessarily a part of that equation.

If you are trying to up your value, run game, trade tips, brag online, have specific women you like, approach, have hb scores and so on you ARE orbiting the chicks you specifically want and or like.
Can't really say I relate much to that crowd around here.

You aren't hiding in your bedrooms from society not orbiting certain women and they magically just know you exist and orbit you.
This is where your point becomes idiotic. You can perfectly well walk out into the world, do your thing and not orbit others. Your presence can perfectly well generate interest without you paying any mind in particular to a woman.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Not being here long enough is a good thing incel.

Did the boogie man terrorize your wittle safe space?

Too bad. So sad. Cry more.
Stay on topic. You don’t have to like my answer lady but you don’t have a better one.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Yep to summarise guys want to smash. So they've got the vaj. We want it. To avoid The Monkey Dance you keep fronting lots of chicks. The key is you do it in your life. I had a tech meltdown today needed a hard drive Gizmo at J car there was a hot little geek girl. Bit of flirtingI agreed with her on a few things and corrected her on a couple. now I'm an old fart I wouldn't have the patience for a chick in her early 20s. But practice is practice chicks and the game are everywhere. you do that's enough times in front of any chick and she's unlikely to see you as an orbiter.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top