Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you become sexual after not being sexual in the beginning?

E

Energizer

Alle_Gory said:
I don't get it. Things are never set in stone. People re-evaluate ALL THE TIME.
I don't. Once I've made my decision, I stick to it.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Energizer said:
I don't. Once I've made my decision, I stick to it.
So despite contradicting evidence that may come up after the fact, you stick to your original decisions.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, i try to be sexual as soon as possible. some of you guys might think what im about to say is "too cliche" or something, but really, its all about the tone of your voice.

next time you talk to her on the phone...."what are you up to" "blah blah blah" then when you get out of the small talk say:

"so..........what are you wearin right now?" it works for me girls dig it and i think they do because 1 they took 2 fvckin hours to get ready and 2 ur being kinda sexual trying to picture what they look like...but hey maybe its only because ive already been sexual without really noticing give it a try

btw, make the tone a middleground of joking/serious

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
pua1989- that's not a bad one!

it still stands you gotta have value or a certain interest level to pull this stuff off.

a line i used tonight that ended with me getting a MILF's number. she stated she was going to nursing school. i replied, "yeah, i can definitely see you in a nurse's outfit", with a smile on my face. i got her laughing, and it broke the monotonous "interview" type dialogue.

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try being witty, and adding sexual innuendo in conversation WITH a sly grin..

Its fun because you can see how far you push the envelope with someone. In Social norm, you don't talk about something sexual with someone. That would cause for a slap in the face or a rolling of the eyes look.

However. If you do it in a sly, witty tone and pull out the sex smile-- it will make MOST girls blush and smile back (some can't even hold eye contact). Finding someone with a strong wit is incredibly fun to flirt with. You can almost see the attraction and sexual lust building in her eyes. Just the fact that a man is so open about his sexuality and isn't scared about rejection is INCREDIBLY powerful/attractive to her.

It takes the right amount of different elements to make it work though. Too forward and you come off as creepy. Too funny/witty and you come off as a clown. You need the right timing and BALLS to pull this off.

Usually I just dont give a f**k and just say what ever comes to my mind. I have a very dirty mind, but i'm witty in the sense that I don't just say it outright. I'll say something and she'll be like "what?? did he just say that?? omg :)" And either she RETURNS the sexual flriting or she DOESNT. I don't know how guys think that doing nothing is better?