Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you all deal with All Nighters?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that the best way to deal with them is to not let them happen in the first place. But still, they occasionally happen. How do you all deal with them, and avoid crashing early and then ruining all of your responsibilities?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coffee, adderall.

Also personally I've found if I go to bed early and get up really early and give myself several hours before I go off to work I do some of my best work.

Billtx49

Reaction score
A successful all nighter involves a lay. If it doesn’t happen then exit early… No problem with a sleepover if the lay happens… if you do sleepover, the future outcome only depends on your internal mindset and how you convey it to her…

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A successful all nighter involves a lay. If it doesn’t happen then exit early… No problem with a sleepover if the lay happens… if you do sleepover, the future outcome only depends on your internal mindset and how you convey it to her…
Oh I meant with school and work, not lays bro

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you gotta do don't bytch about it. A all nighter meant you procrastinated. Manage your time better and you get decent sleep before an exam.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drink lots of water.

Also, if you're dozing off then you should stand up. You'd be amazed at how long you can go by simply doing this.

You can also stay focused on something. It's really easy for someone to stay up for a long time if they're doing something.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drink lots of water.

Also, if you're dozing off then you should stand up. You'd be amazed at how long you can go by simply doing this.

You can also stay focused on something. It's really easy for someone to stay up for a long time if they're doing something.
You ever drink energy drinks for when situations like this happen?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When your really focused energy drinks will just dump your adrenaline making you tired faster. When your focused you won't need shyt. Also all nighter means you procrastinated. Learn to focus.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When your really focused energy drinks will just dump your adrenaline making you tired faster. When your focused you won't need shyt. Also all nighter means you procrastinated. Learn to focus.
I do usually have a hard time focusing when it comes to school a lot of the time. Both when doing my homework and when in class. I'm really about to get some adderall but I have no Earthly idea where I would even get any of that.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do usually have a hard time focusing when it comes to school a lot of the time. Both when doing my homework and when in class. I'm really about to get some adderall but I have no Earthly idea where I would even get any of that.
A doctor?

Adderall makes you focus but it can make you not remember jack sh*t. You also crash pretty hard after.

Maybe do some physical after school activities. It seems like you just need to blow some energy.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A doctor?

Adderall makes you focus but it can make you not remember jack sh*t. You also crash pretty hard after.

Maybe do some physical after school activities. It seems like you just need to blow some energy.
I don't think it's a physical condition. Whenever I'm doing stuff like writing new music, I can stay focused for hours.

It's just that the course material is extremely tedious, boring, and it's hard for my mind not to wander.

I've been going to the gym more, but I haven't been able to go at all due to the fact that I have exams in all my classes and my poor time management. Heck, I barely even ate for a few days

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay attention with energy drinks, they wake you up short term but once the effect vanishes you get even more tired since you basically borrow energy that you should not have had in that moment.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think it's a physical condition. Whenever I'm doing stuff like writing new music, I can stay focused for hours.

It's just that the course material is extremely tedious, boring, and it's hard for my mind not to wander.

I've been going to the gym more, but I haven't been able to go at all due to the fact that I have exams in all my classes and my poor time management. Heck, I barely even ate for a few days
Keeping attention and retaining knowledge in class can still be manageable. Active listening through asking questions and reading material before class is alone going to increase your understanding twice fold.

Though, another important thing to do is applying what you know in your everyday life.

I don't classes you're taking l, but if it is computer science, you can go back on old projects and revamp them with different theories

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keeping attention and retaining knowledge in class can still be manageable. Active listening through asking questions and reading material before class is alone going to increase your understanding twice fold.

Though, another important thing to do is applying what you know in your everyday life.

I don't classes you're taking l, but if it is computer science, you can go back on old projects and revamp them with different theories
Yeah, all Computer Science classes. The main ones that I have trouble paying attention in are Discrete Math II and Databases/Networks. I think honestly it might be a discipline thing and it might just come down to how badly I want my degree. Gonna start turning my phone off in class also so I'm not tempted to get on social media.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start lifting. It gets you centered on yourself. When you study remove all distraction such as cell, tv,
Yeah, all Computer Science classes. The main ones that I have trouble paying attention in are Discrete Math II and Databases/Networks. I think honestly it might be a discipline thing and it might just come down to how badly I want my degree. Gonna start turning my phone off in class also so I'm not tempted to get on social media.
Work witg tutors. They cwn help you grt unto the zone. After a while youll be motivated knowing what your suppowed to know.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
The thing about infrastructure is you never fully understand it from studying architecture on a whiteboard. You have to apply it by building or using that type of infrastructure when solving a problem in the real world. If you have an old repository, I would suggest on implementing one the databases you talked in class or at least think about how you would implement it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the ones your having issues with get a tutor. One of the main points of college is to learn how you learn best. You need to be in the moment and digesting information thats not necessarilly your preference. Its a good skill to have. Learn how to be in the moment and focus. Apply time and resources to achieve objectives.