Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you “pick up women” if you’re ugly?

Ugly bastard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m an older man who has never had any luck with women, they always reject me even before I open my mouth.

Does PUA/“game” work?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Stop being ugly. Fix your hair, your style/fashion, your skincare, get your body in good shape, etc.

2. Don't set yourself up for failure. OLD is all about looks, either don't use it or get professionally taken or edited photos. Night Clubs are about looks too but at least it's dark and the girls are drunk. The hottest women are going to be shallow/have crazy standards.

Does PUA/“game” work?
It works on girls who haven't already decided "never ever".

It'll never get you a supermodel who laughs at you on approach

But it can get you a girl who's willing to entertain a conversation

And it can prevent you from screwing up a sure thing by saying/doing stupid stuff. (There's tons of guys who post online stuff like "she slept naked in my bed should I have made a move?")

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does PUA/“game” work?
If you actually breakdown what most 'outer-game' is, it's basically flirting. Negs, teasing, pushpull, sexualising convo, kino etc etc
What is it? It's flirting.
What do even 10 year olds know about flirting? That it only works on girls who want to be flirted with by you (because they are somewhat attracted to you)
There is no jedi level of 'game' or super secret advanced techniques that can override this i'm afraid. Despite what people selling courses and coaching want you to believe (they would have an almost identical success/failure rate to you if they looked identical to you and assuming you are not a complete social retard)

Having said all of that, ugly guys get laid all the time. Move on instantly from the girls who 'reject you before you even open you mouth'. You can't 'convert' her from 'no' to 'yes'. Nobody can. Get better looking. Gym, fashion etc. And put the numbers in your favour by approaching more. Not all girls have 'conventional' taste when it comes to looks on a guy. Use that to your advantage. Find them girls

I'm not the best looking guy and get rejected just as much as the next guy, but on more than a few occasions i've found myself in bed with pretty 18 year olds nearly half my age (i've shared some pics in the past) who for whatever reason, decided I was good looking enough to give me a chance to 'game' them. Find the unicorns. Tyler from RSD or Tom Torrero weren't the best looking guys and they got laid with some decent looking girls (although they both of course got rejected a tonne. Something PUA learners like to dismiss)

Ugly bastard

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you actually breakdown what most 'outer-game' is, it's basically flirting. Negs, teasing, pushpull, sexualising convo, kino etc etc
What is it? It's flirting.
What do even 10 year olds know about flirting? That it only works on girls who want to be flirted with by you (because they are somewhat attracted to you)
There is no jedi level of 'game' or super secret advanced techniques that can override this i'm afraid. Despite what people selling courses and coaching want you to believe (they would have an almost identical success/failure rate to you if they looked identical to you and assuming you are not a complete social retard)

Having said all of that, ugly guys get laid all the time. Move on instantly from the girls who 'reject you before you even open you mouth'. You can't 'convert' her from 'no' to 'yes'. Nobody can. Get better looking. Gym, fashion etc. And put the numbers in your favour by approaching more. Not all girls have 'conventional' taste when it comes to looks on a guy. Use that to your advantage. Find them girls

I'm not the best looking guy and get rejected just as much as the next guy, but on more than a few occasions i've found myself in bed with pretty 18 year olds nearly half my age (i've shared some pics in the past) who for whatever reason, decided I was good looking enough to give me a chance to 'game' them. Find the unicorns. Tyler from RSD or Tom Torrero weren't the best looking guys and they got laid with some decent looking girls (although they both of course got rejected a tonne. Something PUA learners like to dismiss)
I’m not sure about ugly guys getting laid all the time, the only time I see ugly guys getting laid, is when they are entering a brothel (for obvious reasons).

Anyway, if I want to get laid, I just pay a mature age hooker/lady of the night, it saves a lot of time, grief and money.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m an older man who has never had any luck with women, they always reject me even before I open my mouth.

Does PUA/“game” work?
Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality. Without looks, you're going to have a lot more difficulty.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you really, inherently, ugly?

I was 50 when I got divorced... so, not far off your age.
I'd been in a long-dead marriage and had basically given up on myself and life in general.
I was vastly overweight, and basically a slob - personal hygiene was only moderate, and grooming was almost non-exisent.
I'm not inherently ugly, but I did look ugly at the time - and I looked my age, maybe a little older.

I got my act together - Over a period of 10 months I lost weight and got back in shape - Grooming and personal hygiene are now on-point - and I dress well (as opposed to previously being a slob).
I'm now regularly told I look 12 to 15 yrs younger than I am, and a friend's wife reckons I've gone from a 'sub-5' to a 'solid 8' - Self confidence has risen through the roof.
It's amazing what being fit and looking after yourself can do for your looks. (And subsequently, your success in dating)

Last edited:

Ugly bastard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you really, inherently, ugly?

I was 50 when I got divorced... so, not far off your age.
I'd been in a long-dead marriage and had basically given up on myself and life in general.
I was vastly overweight, and basically a slob - personal hygiene was only moderate, and grooming was almost non-exisent.
I'm not inherently ugly, but I did look ugly at the time - and I looked my age, maybe a little older.

I got my act together - Over a period of 10 months I lost weight and got back in shape - Grooming and personal hygiene are now on-point - and I dress well (as opposed to previously being a slob).
I'm now regularly told I look 12 to 15 yrs younger than I am, and a friend's wife reckons I've gone from a 'sub-5' to a 'solid 8' - Self confidence has risen through the roof.
It's amazing what being fit and looking after yourself can do for your looks. (And subsequently, your success in dating)
Yes, I’m that physically unattractive, but that’s life and and my tough luck, that said, I bear no ill will towards women, as they are only acting on their biology ie.they want the best genes to pass on to any offspring. I did looksmax and got into very good shape, but at the end of the day I was just an ugly man with a good body.

As for yourself, I’m sorry to hear that your marriage didn’t work out, but I’m glad to hear that you have got yourself into good shape, may your good health and good luck with the ladies continue.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Does PUA/“game” work?
Confidence is evrything. There was this ugly dude who approached a hb9 with cold confidence and now they are happily married with 5 ugly kids.

Own it!

Ugly bastard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is evrything. There was this ugly dude who approached a hb9 with cold confidence and now they are happily married with 5 ugly kids.

Own it!
You can only be as confident with a woman, as she allows you to be. And this “ugly” man who is now married to a hb9, was he really that ugly?, and was he rich?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not sure about ugly guys getting laid all the time, the only time I see ugly guys getting laid, is when they are entering a brothel (for obvious reasons).

Anyway, if I want to get laid, I just pay a mature age hooker/lady of the night, it saves a lot of time, grief and money.
When was the last time you visited one?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, let's state the obvious here: this poster created his account with a matching, attention-seeking screen name just for this specific thread.

Can there be a bigger tell for a banned poster or troll?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some unattractive friends. Those who got girls mostly did social circle. Work. Or college. Unattractive guys can get women. But it’s not going to happen through cold approach. clubs/bars. OLD. It has to happen over time in an environment where she can get to know you. SS. Work. Classes… I’ve seen it happen.

Last edited:

Ugly bastard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, let's state the obvious here: this poster created his account with a matching, attention-seeking screen name just for this specific thread.

Can there be a bigger tell for a banned poster or troll?
I’m for real, and no I’m not trying to solicit yours or anyone else’s sympathy, I don’t want it, nor do I need it.

You see, insensitive comments like yours, just proves there’s is no “Seduction community”, because real communities help and support their members, they don’t gang up on them and ask them to be banned just because they disagree with your world view.