"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

how do we kino those shy girls?

DreamerZZ35

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus
Originally posted by Lingham
Ok folks, since reading the bible here things have improved. I've gone form complete AFC to somebody girls notice. And it is about time since I have decent looks, and an interesting life . . . but awful tendency to be quiet and reserved. Hell i'm 24 years old now.

Anyways there is this Russian girl at my school who is always hovering around me. She is even way more shy than me. So It is hard to have a conversation with her because she don't talk much. But she often sits beside me and always seems to "accidentally" bump into me (either she is a klutz or that is flirting).

So since she isn't a great conversationalist (I don't want to try talking to her on the phone or going out on a long date with her) But she is adorable and cute, (I always fall for that type, i'm a fool). BUT HOW DO I KINO WITH HER? I have a suspicion if I can KINO with her it will really turn her on. Any suggestions of how I might do it? We see each other daily in class. Lets hope somebody comes up with something better than "accidentally" bumping into her.
D

Are you the man (alpha) or not? Being the man is being ASSERTIVE. Women are desperatly seeking men who are the masters of there own world. You politely TAKE what you want.

you say this girl is "But she often sits beside me and always seems to "accidentally" bump into me" You best move fast or she will assume you are not interested. Thats about overt as a woman gets. If this girl is bumping into you or accidently touching you she is big time green lighting you.

Heres what you do the next time she is in your personal space take her hand and read her reaction. You are making this much, much more difficult than it has to be.

BE THE MASTER not the slave
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top