Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do we kino those shy girls?

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok folks, since reading the bible here things have improved. I've gone form complete AFC to somebody girls notice. And it is about time since I have decent looks, and an interesting life . . . but awful tendency to be quiet and reserved. Hell i'm 24 years old now.

Anyways there is this Russian girl at my school who is always hovering around me. She is even way more shy than me. So It is hard to have a conversation with her because she don't talk much. But she often sits beside me and always seems to "accidentally" bump into me (either she is a klutz or that is flirting).

So since she isn't a great conversationalist (I don't want to try talking to her on the phone or going out on a long date with her) But she is adorable and cute, (I always fall for that type, i'm a fool). BUT HOW DO I KINO WITH HER? I have a suspicion if I can KINO with her it will really turn her on. Any suggestions of how I might do it? We see each other daily in class. Lets hope somebody comes up with something better than "accidentally" bumping into her.
D

RabidDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd have to make her feel at ease while you two are alone. Maybe ask her about her home land, and get those melodramitic feelings stirred up. Then, when she feels comfortable, intitiate kino. I think that would work well. Might even get a Kclose out of it.

Regards,

Rabid

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RabidDog
You'd have to make her feel at ease while you two are alone. Maybe ask her about her home land, and get those melodramitic feelings stirred up. Then, when she feels comfortable, intitiate kino. I think that would work well. Might even get a Kclose out of it.

Regards,

Rabid
Thanks I've asked lots of thing about Russia but it the the "initiate Kino" part of your advice I'd like to get more specifics on.

RabidDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women often get emotional when they talk about there home, family or old friends. You've said that she is shy, but she is intiating some kind of contact. So IMO she would be open to kino during a good convo. Maybe even start with the "friend bump" you know, where she laughs and you 2 bump shoulders. Start slow, and build up a level everytime you see her open up. If you run out of the "russian topic" ask her about her hopes/dreams/ etc. If any of the above doesnt work, then she might just be looking for a friend in a strange country. Ive dated all kinds of 4N girls and this routine worked great.

Regards,

Rabid

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being Russian myself, let me tell you that back when i was new here and looked like an obvious outsider, that's what EVERYONE talked about. It got so incredibly annoying to be asked what Russia was like by every new person i met. I wished they would just let me move on with my life. Because really, people who left home left it for a reason: it sucked. And then you've got opposite: the people who miss it to death. Either way, you'll either bore her or make her sad by bringing it up. If i were you, i'd stick to the present, that's what no one talks about. Everyone always asks about the past or about plans for the future. I'm sure she's as tired of telling people about Russia as she is of saying she wants to attend university.

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice. Yeah I don't want to push the Russia subject too much because I am aware that tons of people ask her about it. I nkow she does miss it and looks forward to going back there for the summer holidays. Geez listen to me! I'm sounding like an overanayzing frustrated chump!

I should talk to her about whatever the **** i feel like talking a bout. She should just be happy that someone is initating convo with her period. Cus she usually is so shy. I need to go out tonight and focus on other women or I will get obsessive about one, and that leads nowhere for me.

Hey Krassus your from Toronto too? There are lots of Russian immigrants here and I've yet to meet one (male or female) I didn't really like.

D

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well with shy girls, i'd crack something funny/witty and just let the kino happen. make them laugh to make them comfortable around you. or i say hey hows it going and i pat their back.

yea i have this 50/50 russian/german chick in my class and she's pretty damn cute. but i can tell she's pretty conservative.

i have class w/her today. but i dunno how to go about getting ot know her better or even kinoing. when there's this other girl around that has a ***** shield and usually talks to the russian girl.
i dont think the ***** shiled girl likes me too much.

ill try my best tho when she walks away from shy girl

Reaction score
Don't kino shy girls right away - they don't like strange dudes invading their private space and she'll think you are moving too fast and are just interested in one thing (which you probably are) and don't want to get to know her as a person! Establish rapport first then touch.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Kino should be natural. It's not something you "initiate" as if you were flipping a switch to turn it on and off.

Let me give you an example: I recently got back in touch with this girl I made out with in the club. She saw that I called her and called back wondering who I was...when I told her, she's like, "Oh yeah, you were the touchy-feely guy!"

My response of course was, "Eh, you know you liked it. ;)"

Be the guy who isn't afraid to touch girls (ANY girls) in the course of a conversation. Don't look at it like going into "kino mode." My best success has been when touching was just natural.

If I had kept some of the numbers I got being naturally kino-ish, I wouldn't be dealing with the crust that I've got now. But you live and learn. :p

RabidDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, lol the best kino is the one you initiate, so it looks natural... ;)

Both party's win.

my .2

-Rabid

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lingham,
You say that she hovers around you and sometimes bumps into you, seemingly accidentally. And that she sits by you regularly. Is she shy around everyone else and does she hover around anyone else? She might feel safe around you. So there may be a little IL there. You got nothing to lose by initiating kino.

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
KRASSUS EMPTY YOUR MAIL INBOX DAMNIT! I'm trying to send you a message.

Thanx for the tips so far. Actually I don't think she feels threatened, this is her second year here and she knows her classmates well enough. She is staying here with her male cousin.

She's actually Korean but born in Russia. Weird combo.
I've been doing most of the tips mentioned here, so I'll just persist, but I won't get caught up in one girl too much. Especially if I don't get a big response back. I don't have much patience for shy hard to get to know types.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russian Korean ? ROFL

What's her name. We don't have many of those around :)

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Russian Korean ? ROFL

What's her name. We don't have many of those around :)
Not sure whether that is sarcasm (meaning you know lots of Russian/Koreans) or you are actually laughing because it is such an odd combo. ANyways her name is funny because it is so typically Russian. I don't want to give it here though. It's like the female version of Igor.

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a "shy" girl. Just one with more barriers to break. Kino as you always do.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I mean is that there's only a few russian koreans in toronto...

We have a tight russian community, so I just thought about a girl I know.

Cheers

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Ice Cold her name is Olga . .

Ha I bet that half the women in the Russian community have that name though!

Reaction score
Slap her ass as she walks past then give her a huge grin when she looks at you. Works like a charm on shy girls because they won't ever slap you or lay into you verbally.

Ass slaping is magic...

JohnnyLegard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinoing someone is something that should come naturally to you. It's a tough when you're a beginner at it, but once you start doing it, it's something that gets easy really fast.

Really, the only thing that really ruins it is if you're afraid when you do it. Fear, in my opinion, is perhaps the one thing that hinders anyone from being successful with women. Often times you think too much before doing it, trying to be suave about the whole thing. But really you just have to do it in, and let it be known that you're doing it playfully.

In terms of shy girls, these are the people that you need to kino the most. Most likely they don't get a lot of touching, which is why they're shy to begin with. Once you start kinoing them it makes them more excited and leaves an even bigger lasting impression than someone who is used to it. Like I said before, DON'T BE AFRAID to do it. Make the small things like touching someone's shoulder become second nature, once you get comfortable doing those little things on anyone, you'll learn that you can get away with a lot more.

I learned a lot from one of my friends. He is so good at it, and makes it seem so innocent and playful that he basically goes up from behind women that he barely knows, hugs them from behind and kisses them on the cheak... they go insane... and he's not even a good looking guy.

The point of kinoing is to initially tease a woman. The same way women tease me, I tease them back. One thing that works for me is when I say goodbye to a woman after hanging out with them. I grab their face gently as if I'm about to kiss them, stroke their cheak, or even their hair, and stare them straight in the eye and look at them adoringly, then walk away. I basically do this to all women, shy or outgoing, when I say goodbye to them after getting to know them, and all of them remember it because it's so absurd, but charming. It doesn't even really matter if they're not attracted to me. They might give a look of uncomfort, but really they don't mind it as long as you don't look like a sleaze doing it.

Fear is the only thing that stops us. Confidence is the state of mind where you don't have an ounce of it. Everyone is insecure, everyone wants some physical contact, everyone wants to feel special. You have to be the one to do it, because who else will? Her? The shy girl?

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post Johnny!

"This is DJ bible material" as they say.
I'll take your advice.