“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How do I use this situation?

321 I'm The Bomb

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Alright guys, a girl I am really interested in taking things further with is going into hospital soon, nothing major, and it'll only be an in one day, out the next thing, but I'm wondering what I should do with this situation/opportunity in regards to showing some sort of sign that I'm thinking of her or make her feel that I am a guy worth getting involved in a relationship with. Flowers and chocolates are the obvious, but that is cliched and shows little thought or effort. I am really interested in hearing what some of you guys with far more experience than me would do or have done so that I can then mould it with my own personal touch. Thanks guys.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

321 I'm The Bomb

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Thanks Danny, anyone else got some idea's? I know there must be someone out there amongst you Don's who has some experience with this sort of situation. Thanks guys!
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
There was this one chick I was using for DJ practice. She had a big mouth on her, and I really didn't like her (she really liked me), but she was good for practice. She ended up in the hospital for something, and I got a phone call from her sister.

So, I contemplated the issue. I really didn't care that she was in the hospital, but I didn't want to seem like a complete careless a55hole (word would get around since she had a big mouth). I went and visited her for an hour, no candy, no flowers, and no stuffed animals. My presence was enough, and it made her very happy that I came to visit.

Take some time out of your schedule and just visit with her.
 

flava

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Desdinova
There was this one chick I was using for DJ practice. She had a big mouth on her, and I really didn't like her (she really liked me), but she was good for practice. She ended up in the hospital for something, and I got a phone call from her sister.

So, I contemplated the issue. I really didn't care that she was in the hospital, but I didn't want to seem like a complete careless a55hole (word would get around since she had a big mouth). I went and visited her for an hour, no candy, no flowers, and no stuffed animals. My presence was enough, and it made her very happy that I came to visit.

Take some time out of your schedule and just visit with her.
so true, it always seems the ones you dont really care about are the ones where you dj skills really shine.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

flava

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Desdinova
There was this one chick I was using for DJ practice. She had a big mouth on her, and I really didn't like her (she really liked me), but she was good for practice. She ended up in the hospital for something, and I got a phone call from her sister.

So, I contemplated the issue. I really didn't care that she was in the hospital, but I didn't want to seem like a complete careless a55hole (word would get around since she had a big mouth). I went and visited her for an hour, no candy, no flowers, and no stuffed animals. My presence was enough, and it made her very happy that I came to visit.

Take some time out of your schedule and just visit with her.
so true, it always seems the ones you dont really care about are the ones where you dj skills really shine.
 

Slash

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Dont Take along anything....

Go there Talk to her, make her laugh, Hold her hand ,Kiss her and leave...

Gifts are pushing it...
 

Slash

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I almost forgot... Dont foget to Groom/dress up nicely... or decently...Subcommunicates a lot... apart from you being seen as Superstar in a dullmovie out for guest appearance.. Shell feel special.. trust me.. just dont say I was going to a party so I thought Id drop in... nor do u say Its for her.. just let her use her imagination..
 

321 I'm The Bomb

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Guys! Such great advice, yet it was all so simple. Well I guess that's what this forum is for, thanks again guys.
 
Top