Josh Davidson
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2021
- Messages
- 351
- Reaction score
- 140
How do I become a bad boy or jerk?
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Start farting in lifts That's what I always do.How do I become a bad boy or jerk?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Exactly, sir.I think the most worthy goal to have is not to become an actual jerk, but rather to adopt the attractive qualities that most jerks have.
This is entirely possible to pull off. You can become a decent man who is attractive, bold, dangerous, and thrilling for a woman to be with by isolating those attractive traits and incorporating them into your personality without also incorporating the “jerk” qualities. I advise all young men to aspire to be a man of strength, dignity and character. The jerk has some attractive qualities but he is at heart a loser. Take the jerk personality, throw it on the cutting board and trim away the loser jerk but preserve the meat that makes a man attractive.
The beauty of being a man is that he can create his character out of many component parts. Women are incapable of doing this. Create and build who you are. Steal the good stuff from the jerk and throw away the rest. You are your own designer.
"Jerk" or "assh0le" overall quality might not be jerk or assh0le. It might be he doesn't put up with sh1t from female and is quick to dismiss them. He doesn't allow them to waste his time or attention. To the outside guy it looks like he's being mean or a jerk or assh0le. When in reality he's standing up from himself and justified in doing so.You seem like a jerk to me. What's your secret?![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You don't need to be a jerk. That is a misconception.How do I become a bad boy or jerk?
That was you yesterday? I reported you to the manager.Start farting in lifts That's what I always do.
I second this recommendation for the OP.No More Mr. Nice Guy: A Proven Plan for Getting What You Want in Love, Sex and Life by Dr. Robert Glover
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.