Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I spin this situation?

Don-wino

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to become comfortable or you will struggle with this. What aren't you comfortable with?
Well, I can download tinder again chat up some girls and maybe date one. But the girl I talked about in OT can find out I am dating others, so she will discard. Yet if that happens yeah I will probably find another girl. I want to seduce this girl you understand?

How do you do it? Do you have a relationship or so? Or multi girlfriends?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well, I can download tinder again chat up some girls and maybe date one. But the girl I talked about in OT can find out I am dating others, so she will discard. Yet if that happens yeah I will probably find another girl. I want to seduce this girl you understand?

How do you do it? Do you have a relationship or so? Or multi girlfriends?
You have a very poor understanding of male-female dynamics if you assume a woman who knows you are dating other women will stop seeing you because of it.

In MOST cases this will cause competition anxiety in her and increase her interest in you.

Women WANT a man who other women desire. Women DO NOT want a man who is dating them only because they have no other options. They want a man who has options but chooses to date them. A very important distinction.

I suggest you do some reading about fundamentals because you do not seem to have a very good understanding of them and you cannot build upon a bad foundation. These wrong thoughts and beliefs need to be purged from your mind and replaced with the truth of how things actually work.

Also, your goal is not to get a girlfriend right away and jump at the first woman who shows any interest in you. It is your job to screen these women and determine if they are worthy of being your girlfriend. And to do this you date multiple women until one shows they are worth ditching the others for through their consistent actions over a period of time...and by period of time I don't mean 3 dates or until they have sex with you.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would your advice be on feel of infatuation? Is there a way to kill that feeling?
First off, think of if she has any other redeeming qualities other than her looks and what's in between her legs.
Second, Take the time to actually verify what you idealize about her over the course of time.

It's easy for guys to have some kind of perceptions of a girl on a first date. That doesn't mean that is how she really is. It's only your idea of how you want her to be. Getting to know her over the course of time will validate all of these perceptions eventually.

She can already sense that you have way more investment in her way too early on. Don't invest too much too soon. Always remember that going forward.

Don-wino

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a very poor understanding of male-female dynamics if you assume a woman who knows you are dating other women will stop seeing you because of it.

In MOST cases this will cause competition anxiety in her and increase her interest in you.

Women WANT a man who other women desire. Women DO NOT want a man who is dating them only because they have no other options. They want a man who has options but chooses to date them. A very important distinction.

I suggest you do some reading about fundamentals because you do not seem to have a very good understanding of them and you cannot build upon a bad foundation. These wrong thoughts and beliefs need to be purged from your mind and replaced with the truth of how things actually work.

Also, your goal is not to get a girlfriend right away and jump at the first woman who shows any interest in you. It is your job to screen these women and determine if they are worthy of being your girlfriend. And to do this you date multiple women until one shows they are worth ditching the others for through their consistent actions over a period of time...and by period of time I don't mean 3 dates or until they have sex with you.
Great post and thanks for giving me insight. In you comment you talk about that I should read about the fundementals, where can I find this sort of information?

Don-wino

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, think of if she has any other redeeming qualities other than her looks and what's in between her legs.
Second, Take the time to actually verify what you idealize about her over the course of time.

It's easy for guys to have some kind of perceptions of a girl on a first date. That doesn't mean that is how she really is. It's only your idea of how you want her to be. Getting to know her over the course of time will validate all of these perceptions eventually.

She can already sense that you have way more investment in her way too early on. Don't invest too much too soon. Always remember that going forward.
Thank you for your insights

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for reply on this thread. I am aware that I have to back off.

I don't feel very comfortable yet dating multiple woman at the same time.
If you want to be that next guy who will write his story in No Contact threat you can still live with those believes and wait until that girl gets bored of you and will **** the first ******* on side.

I was in your shoes with the same believes and I came to that forum after been dumped. It took me half of the year to recover and start working on myself. The faster you start it - less pain it will cause you in the future.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll bring up the thing no one is mentioning. I've run across too many threads where the woman all of a sudden has this "excuse" of backing off seemingly right after sex. There's 2 things going on, either she was just looking to f*ck and nothing more or 2. your sex game was weak. Everything else is BS.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
i wouldn't talk to her for a few weeks, give her the space she claims she wants. She is taking you for granted.
She is thinking he is going to be "one of those guys" who smothers her and wants her as his GF as soon as she has sex with him because that is what he is showing her.

That isn't taking him for granted, that is backing way off because of red flag behavior.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
these same women throw their life away for men that are high enough value(subjectively), trust me. I experiment with this all the time. They are not worried about "clingy." "Clingy" is for the men they are uncertain of, 50% interest. Those men are subject to 1000 sticking points.
Doesn't matter who it is, eventually this behavior will drive the woman away.

Don-wino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol changed my textinh game since this morning. Cold texts and didnt talk for hours. Got messages like “was thinking of you when i was exercising” “would love to see you again”

Did tell her she can see me this sunday.

Think I am back in control a bit, but its tempting to let go. And act like a AFC. Need to work hard for my inner game. And change my perspective.

Don-wino

Don Juan
Reaction score
He asked how to flip the chase game. He sounds very young and ofcourse he may not be experienced. So everything was and is relevant to what he asked.
Yes he will get better at that but in the mean time he can work on inner game which can and will manifest z better sexxlife
Indeed i am young. Well gonna be 25 years in a month. But less experience in dating and relationships.

got a fire started inside some weeks ago. Also very anxious on dating, but working on it. To improve is to change

Last edited:

Don-wino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterdays eve we had a long chat, about sex lol. She wanted to play a game by sending sexual related question, she found a special website with 200 questions or so.

long story short, she a woman thats loves very rough sex. She wants me to dominate her en do with her what I want. Like spanking, lay my hand on her throat etc pulling her hair.

I can give her this and will do this sunday.

A small update in my adventure with this girl. Are this good signs? That the sex was good and she want me again?

feel free to comment!

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterdays eve we had a long chat, about sex lol. She wanted to play a game by sending sexual related question, she found a special website with 200 questions or so.

long story short, she a woman thats loves very rough sex. She wants me to dominate her en do with her what I want. Like spanking, lay my hand on her throat etc pulling her hair.

I can give her this and will do this sunday.

A small update in my adventure with this girl. Are this good signs? That the sex was good and she want me again?

feel free to comment!
Don't Text too much and don't be so available. You're a busy guy who bangs whenever you meet her. You're not the guy who texts her all day

Don-wino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Started also chatting with a red hair on tinder. I am gonna spread my changes, if she pulls out. But don’t think she will, only if I let her know again that I want her so bad.

The girl from my first post, also told me yesterday she had a insecure moment, that I didnt like her anymore.

Told her to not worry about that. Instead of saying I still like her

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morning guys,

So I am dating this girl. Last saturday we had our third date at my house. We watched a episode of a serie. After watching the episode I gave her a massage and had sex with her. So the problem is that I like her very much now, I feel it in my body and stomach. She knows that I like her too.

Yesterday I received some texts from her that she is scared to hurt me because she thinks I like her more then she likes me She also feels some pressure she said.

Earlier that night she said she had the feeling she wanteed to see me earlier then we agreed on. Which is strange because she feels pressured.

How do I spin this situation? I want her to chase me. Instead of I chasing her.

Do you guys also have some articles that can help me to kill the feeling of infatuation. That feeling is toxic and kills my appetite.

Sincerly,

Don-Wino
Easiest way to spin this is to date other women. Let her know and see you have other options. If she feels she is the only one you are seeing the she will feel you like her more than she likes you. Even if this isnt the case.

I had a chick totally misread a situarion with me pull this before. We had a mutual friend and she had said to her "i'm afraid dude99 likes me more than i like him. What do i do?"
Naturally the mutual friend told me what she had said and i just replied to the mutual friend "we have only known eachother for 2 weeks, i.don't know if i like her at all."

I pulled back and started to see other women. Her arrogance turned me right off and i put her on the back burner.

After 2 weeks of me not reaching out she was blowing up my phone wondering "what happened what did she do wrong."

Date other women. Don't be so available for her.

Und auch grűße von Kanada

Don-wino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys a new update. She is totally crazy about me haha. Did her make *** twice. Stand my ground... i am full in control. I didnt please her anymore only under the sheets.

We had some pillow talk. She told me she still sees a kind of ex from two years ago, just out of respect. Normally she goes to his house to talk about life and butterflies, but now she only talks to him after the gym for about 45 mins she said.

told her I didnt care she talks with him haha.

To improve is to change.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hey guys a new update. She is totally crazy about me haha. Did her make *** twice. Stand my ground... i am full in control. I didnt please her anymore only under the sheets.

We had some pillow talk. She told me she still sees a kind of ex from two years ago, just out of respect. Normally she goes to his house to talk about life and butterflies, but now she only talks to him after the gym for about 45 mins she said.

told her I didnt care she talks with him haha.

To improve is to change.
Sure she only goes to his house to talk...hahaha.

Good that you have her into you...play your cards right and do not become too available