Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I spin this situation?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you love her very much after 3 dates and one time sex? There is something wrong with your mindset.
This is what you do now : you don't show her that you like her so much and please dont tell her that you love her or some bs if you want to keep having sex with this girl.

You have to fix your belief System in the long run because many guys here can tell you what to do but this would only help you with the simptoms. You wanna cure the source of your neediness.
This is actually common if a guy has been on an unlucky streak with women lately and all of a sudden connects with one so easily. I’ve had a lot of success with women in my life, I’ve also had some bad streaks where I couldn’t do anything right it seemed like. Then out of nowhere I’d meet someone and everything fell into place so easily, that’s how scenarios like this happen. You can’t always have an abundance mindset when you might currently have no women to have an abundance with. That rush of feelings hits you out of nowhere, it’s a natural response but you have to learn to control it or you’ll end up screening yourself over.

Don-wino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure she only goes to his house to talk...hahaha.

Good that you have her into you...play your cards right and do not become too available
@BackInTheGame78 should I ignore that guy which she talks to after the gym? Hold my ground and have a small arrogant attitude? I dont want to be jealous, but I dont like that she talks to him. Especially because she has history with him

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 should I ignore that guy which she talks to after the gym? Hold my ground and have a small arrogant attitude? I dont want to be jealous, but I dont like that she talks to him. Especially because she has history with him
women should cut ties with men by themselves , not by being pressured by you .

you can say this only after she says something about you being exclusive , otherwise you loose your frame

Don-wino

Don Juan
Reaction score
women should cut ties with men by themselves , not by being pressured by you .

you can say this only after she says something about you being exclusive , otherwise you loose your frame
Thank you for your comment! Can you explain the sentece I did mark.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your comment! Can you explain the sentece I did mark.
she was cold and warm towards you even though you were not a jerk with her because she was seeing her ex and going to his house “ to talk about feelings “ . She would not say anything to you but she would “say” a lot to him .

this means that she values more him than she values you .

for you not to loose frame and look weak you have to wait for her to open the subject about exclusivity and only then you can tell her that you are not ok with her seeing her ex . Otherwise you will look weak in her eyes and loose respect for you .

Me personally I would not consider her relationship material and keep her only maximum as friends with benefits , because she looks like she has a very thick skull for rather destroying a good thing with you because of her ex

if she continues seeing the guy let her see him , if you tell her now maximum that it will happen is lie to you about not seeing him , and in the moment he wants to “ talk with her about feelings “ she will go cold on you again

Don-wino

Don Juan
Reaction score
she was cold and warm towards you even though you were not a jerk with her because she was seeing her ex and going to his house “ to talk about feelings “ . She would not say anything to you but she would “say” a lot to him .

this means that she values more him than she values you .

for you not to loose frame and look weak you have to wait for her to open the subject about exclusivity and only then you can tell her that you are not ok with her seeing her ex . Otherwise you will look weak in her eyes and loose respect for you .

Me personally I would not consider her relationship material and keep her only maximum as friends with benefits , because she looks like she has a very thick skull for rather destroying a good thing with you because of her ex

if she continues seeing the guy let her see him , if you tell her now maximum that it will happen is lie to you about not seeing him , and in the moment he wants to “ talk with her about feelings “ she will go cold on you again
Thanks for your explanation man!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your explanation man!
sometimes we start being very emotional towards a girl with no reason besides her being good looking :)

I am just giving you my cold headed view as I am not distracted by the emotions as you are .

to be frank , maybe she is a super girl , but me personally I have a lot of respect for me and I could not have a relationship with a girl that treats me bad for no reason

play the field more and maybe you will find someone that will treat you better , or maybe if you are lucky like a king :)

Don-wino

Don Juan
Reaction score
New update. She just texted me that she likes me haha. Think she will fall in love with me in a few more meets. Gotta keep up

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New update. She just texted me that she likes me haha. Think she will fall in love with me in a few more meets. Gotta keep up
you have to be careful as maybe she is fighting with her ex , and this is why she is not going to his place anymore , and just tries to forget him by love bombing you :)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You are not her boyfriend. That is not your concern at this point. Do NOT fall into this trap so many guys seem to fall into where they assume after sex the girl is suddenly their girlfriend.

No. She is simply a woman you spend time with and enjoy having sex with at this point. Nothing more.

And your mindset needs to be that SHE needs to show you why she qualifies to be your girlfriend, not that you are going to automatically give her that status. She has done nothing to earn this other than show interest and have sex. If a woman thinks that is all it takes for them to be your girlfriend they will sense desperation and lack of options and it will not last very long.

IF over a period of time she ends up being your girlfriend that can be something you bring up as a requirement for her earning that status with you.

Don-wino

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not her boyfriend. That is not your concern at this point. Do NOT fall into this trap so many guys seem to fall into where they assume after sex the girl is suddenly their girlfriend.

No. She is simply a woman you spend time with and enjoy having sex with at this point. Nothing more.

And your mindset needs to be that SHE needs to show you why she qualifies to be your girlfriend, not that you are going to automatically give her that status. She has done nothing to earn this other than show interest and have sex. If a woman thinks that is all it takes for them to be your girlfriend they will sense desperation and lack of options and it will not last very long.

IF over a period of time she ends up being your girlfriend that can be something you bring up as a requirement for her earning that status with you.
Thanks man, very clear. Damn so much insights this past few days. Feeling less chumpy when I act accordingly

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your turn. Keep riding it while it's still moving but don't insert any more quarters into the ride after.