Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do I Proceed With This Chick?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well

Well she is more than happy to meet me in a private place.. We already have down a few times.. But it's mean mostly touching, playing with her tits and her rubbing her azz against my c0ck

However getting a room with her is a different matter, she has kid and finds it difficult to get away.

She has suggested that she will come to my place in the next couple of weeks and if she is unable to, then I can bang her at her house.

So I am willing to give her another couple of weeks.. If we ain't banging in two weeks time, I will drop her like a bad habit.
If I was in your shoes, I would not agree to her frame.

I don't work according to her convenience. It's too bad she's a single mom, their kids usually take priority. It's not my problem.

I fix a time and a place when I AM FREE. If she agrees, great else I drop her and sow my seeds elsewhere.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a work colleague, however in a completely different building/department and we don't see each other within the working environment.

She recently broke up with a guy after 25 years.

She is a flirt and definitely wants my dik, and I only see her as a bang and nothing more.

Have been texting a little with mostly sex talk and she is trying to sort out a sitter for her kid so she can come to my house for sex or if she can't be child free, she wants me to come to her house.

All that being said, other than her rubbing my dik a little and me playing with her tits, we haven't had the opportunity to bang yet.

The problem is.. this chick doesn't make that much effort to text me outside of work.

I have made 70% effort in texting and her 30%

So my question.. Should I do most of the pursuing up until I bang her? Or is it time to pull back?

Stop texting her, and simply message her when I want to meet for some fun?

I have other options too, so it's not a massive deal if she drops off.
Stop this immediately. She is a work colleague. Why are you sexting (that’s called written proof) a woman you work with? Do you want to get fired or your reputation destroyed?

Work colleagues are off limits. No exceptions. Wait until her two week notice to get her number.

IF she’s coming on strong and you can’t control yourself, she has to make it unmistakably clear that she is the one asking you out. Guys, stop trying to date your coworkers.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Once the relationship is over, a coworker will start doing things to sabotage your career, either intentionally or subconsciously. It happens virtually 100% of the time. She will start saying outlandish things to coworkers and to your boss if she knows him. I know some of you less experienced guys will think, “Every woman is different”, but not so, young grasshopper. They stick to the script 100%.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys even though she is a co worker, she is in a different department and building.

All that being said, once again she couldn't get away child free to come to my house for a bang.

So I have decided to do a slow ghost.. Even though she has met me after work and played around a little, she was even rubbing my c0ck on Friday.

We can't seem to get to the bang stage.. So I am dropping this one and moving onto another project.

Getting a lay should never be this tasking!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well guys even though she is a co worker, she is in a different department and building.

All that being said, once again she couldn't get away child free to come to my house for a bang.

So I have decided to do a slow ghost.. Even though she has met me after work and played around a little, she was even rubbing my c0ck on Friday.

We can't seem to get to the bang stage.. So I am dropping this one and moving onto another project.

Getting a lay should never be this tasking!
Were you not able to close the deal Friday? There was nowhere you could have taken her?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you not able to close the deal Friday? There was nowhere you could have taken her?
She doesn't have much time after work, as she needs to get home to her kid..

So max time I got with her was 20 minutes.. Not possible to get a bang in, unless it's done somewhere seedy like back of my car.. Doubt she would be up for that haha.

Kinda thinking maybe she is just playing games? That being said, if she wasn't interested in sex, then why is she meeting me briefly after work and stroking my c0ck and letting me play with her titties haha

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read all this and its a scenario i see once, a week, input may be different but the OUTPUT is always predictable.

they all have an OK relationship, every single one of them(even the single ones aint single), I have women who i know arent even seen with their chaps, they reply to your DM's but when it comes to getting dirty they bail.

Loving every minute of the non-secsual attention, just like this woman is.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read all this and its a scenario i see once, a week, input may be different but the OUTPUT is always predictable.

they all have an OK relationship, every single one of them(even the single ones aint single), I have women who i know arent even seen with their chaps, they reply to your DM's but when it comes to getting dirty they bail.

There is some sexual activity though.. Several times she has rubbed my c0ck up and down and let me play with her titties

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I get what you are saying about the non sexual attention, however this one has met me after work on several occasions and just been touching up etc.. So it's not like she isn't up for anything sexual at all.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you are saying about the non sexual attention, however this one has met me after work on several occasions and just been touching up etc.. So it's not like she isn't up for anything sexual at all.
This means nothing to her, shes in a happy relationship and enjoying the fact a young stud wants to release in her.

its chess not checkers

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people are not "happy" per se in LTRs. But they weight their happiness over what they have to lose.
thats what i was looking to say, you worded it better. Basically shes not in such a sorrowful dilemma she is making OP believe she is

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This means nothing to her, shes in a happy relationship and enjoying the fact a young stud wants to release in her.

its chess not checkers
Dude she is definitely NOT in a relationship.. I know alot about this chick.

She just broke up 2-3 months ago with some dude after 25 years in a relationship.. I think they got together when they was very young.

Anyway the relationship was dead a long time ago and was sexless.

I have actually banged this chick already once after a work party.. She was wanting the D from me and was on a break from her boyfriend at the time.

So I have banged her before once, however this time around, things are not moving any further than touching/groping and sexting because she can't get time away from her kid, also her ex refuses to keep the kid over for a night.. She is trying to get him to keep the kid one night so she can come bang me lol.

All that being said.. I simply don't trust females and I know how crafty they can be & what game players they are.. She could be playing hard to get or playing games.

I have decided to back off and not reach out to her again to meet for sex.

I have tried to arrange a meet 2-3 times in the last month and she hasn't been able to follow through.

If she wants to bang, then she will have to reach out to me from here on, while I pursue other woman

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she can't get time away from her kid, also her ex refuses to keep the kid over for a night.. She is trying to get him to keep the kid one night so she can come bang me lol.

I have tried to arrange a meet 2-3 times in the last month and she hasn't been able to follow through.

If she wants to bang, then she will have to reach out to me from here on, while I pursue other woman
That's why I asked you how old her kid was. I've banged single mom's that were horny enough while the kid was sleeping next door. If the kid is below 4yo, you should be able to do this late at night.

A funny thing with single mom's is they want everything on their own time and everything has to be perfect and easy, or else they simply don't exert any real effort. It's because they don't have that much time and their priorities have changed to their kid(s). I've heard this same story from multiple single mom's over and over.

But in this case, it seems like she lost some interest from last time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dude she is definitely NOT in a relationship.. I know alot about this chick.

She just broke up 2-3 months ago with some dude after 25 years in a relationship.. I think they got together when they was very young.

Anyway the relationship was dead a long time ago and was sexless.

I have actually banged this chick already once after a work party.. She was wanting the D from me and was on a break from her boyfriend at the time.

So I have banged her before once, however this time around, things are not moving any further than touching/groping and sexting because she can't get time away from her kid, also her ex refuses to keep the kid over for a night.. She is trying to get him to keep the kid one night so she can come bang me lol.

All that being said.. I simply don't trust females and I know how crafty they can be & what game players they are.. She could be playing hard to get or playing games.

I have decided to back off and not reach out to her again to meet for sex.

OK...lets be real. Do you HONESTLY believe she can't get time away from her kid? C'mon bro...like she doesn't have a friend, babysitter, parent, cousin, etc that could watch the kid for a few hours at some point? How does she work? So she no issues working and finding someone to watch the kid but suddenly has no ability to do so for something else?

You are trying to rationalize this way too much. At the end of the day if she REALLY wanted to come to your place and fvck you she would have done so. Or invited you over after her kids were asleep. Trust me. She could always figure out a way to be kidless for a few hours, she just doesn't think you are worth the effort of making it happen.

I mean I have banged women with their kids in the next room and still awake. That is simply a convenient "catch all" excuse they keep in their backpocket.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK...lets be real. Do you HONESTLY believe she can't get time away from her kid? C'mon bro...like she doesn't have a friend, babysitter, parent, cousin, etc that could watch the kid for a few hours at some point? How does she work? So she no issues working and finding someone to watch the kid but suddenly has no ability to do so for something else?

You are trying to rationalize this way too much. At the end of the day if she REALLY wanted to come to your place and fvck you she would have done so. Or invited you over after her kids were asleep. Trust me. She could always figure out a way to be kidless for a few hours, she just doesn't think you are worth the effort of making it happen.

I mean I have banged women with their kids in the next room and still awake. That is simply a convenient "catch all" excuse they keep in their backpocket.

In regards to her job, since she became single she has infact gone into part time hours in order to be around for her kid..

All that being said.. I am sure she could work something out.. She did mention me coming to her house instead when her son goes to bed... However she hasn't made an invite yet or set a date for that.

I have attempted to arrange something 2-3 times now... Is it best to just pull back and let her make some effort?

I think if I pull back a little she may try to arrange something, knowing that I am likely to sack the whole thing off.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
In regards to her job, since she became single she has infact gone into part time hours in order to be around for her kid..

All that being said.. I am sure she could work something out.. She did mention me coming to her house instead when her son goes to bed... However she hasn't made an invite yet or set a date for that.

I have attempted to arrange something 2-3 times now... Is it best to just pull back and let her make some effort?

I think if I pull back a little she may try to arrange something, knowing that I am likely to sack the whole thing off.
Just back off and focus on other women who reward your effort.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did mention me coming to her house instead when her son goes to bed... However she hasn't made an invite yet or set a date for that.

Ball is in her court it sounds like. I agree and pull back and make her initiate something.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what i mean, theyre all in relationships every one of them, even the "single" ones.......which is why they act wishy washy, she doesnt want to confirm to herself she is a *****, a womans ego is her universe.