Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I play this best

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't get the chance to ask her in person as I was too slammed, so will have to do it virtually. And just when I thought things couldn't get more complicated, my boss invites a small group of people (including her) to his house for a party in a few weeks, fml. Last goddamn thing I need right now is him to ask me how the situation with the ladies is, right in front of her. What would you guys do in my situation?

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Lord.

I didn't even know what my initial response was , but let me repeat in bolded letters;

Do not shyte where you eat.

Leave this woman TF alone. And now you even complain that " you gladly didn't make a move and listened to members here".

Unfncking-believable . Why is it so hard to simply focus on ANY other woman in the world, and use " deez nutz" to man up and ask ANy other woman out.

And when people ask you how you doing with the ladies you always say," I am good". Always. No novels about that your dryspell is so long that it can touch the celing.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not shyte where you eat.

Leave this woman TF alone. And now you even complain that " you gladly didn't make a move and listened to members here".
I will, it'll be easier now that we won't work so close to each other anymore. Social media is the problem, that's fvcking the whole thing up

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will, it'll be easier now that we won't work so close to each other anymore. Social media is the problem, that's fvcking the whole thing up
you're being wishy washy. Dont forget the parties your boss throws, right?

@We_ArE_VeNOM made a great thread about this. Read it.

Let me elaborate on my previous post. The moment you apply such a LAW ( like dont shyt where you eat) , you eliminate a whole lotta stress, regain and maintain focus on work AND on top of that might actually be seen as more attractive by women you deal with professionally.

Get other women from other venues. Takes the same 2 balls to get it done.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A followup and wrap on this one; we texted one day and she asked whether I was joining the party at my boss', and I said I wasn't sure yet as I had something coming up, and she said that it'd be cool if I did, that she's gonna be there. I went, and we had a great time, bonded well and had kino and ended up with a hug when she was leaving. I asked her a few days later to meet up for a drink, and she said she's gonna let me know (which was the first indicator of "no"), so I just replied "Sure, let me know", and then on the day of when we'd meet up she messages me saying that she won't make it because she has a cold (even though she was 100% well the day before and was out for dinner with someone). So I just replied that I'm sorry to hear that and hope that she gets better soon, and left it at that. Gonna mute her on socials and I have other dates scheduled.