Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I network my business?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morning

I'm gonna build up my life coach business to help children , navigate life, mental health, fatherless boys etc

problem is so far I only seem to be getting the worst people of society reach out, or the broke people, they want everything for free. I do live in that kind of demographic, but theres plently of people in my area who pay 10 pounds for a coffee & cake, I need to tap into that kind of client. I get glowing recommendations from previous clients but again their friends just seem to ninja watch

I currently have fb & website

2 things I can think of so far.

1) guest slot on local radio
2) social proof aka a picture with a school headteacher of the school ive helped.

I delivered 5000 leaflets and got absolutely Nothing

I get loads of ninja watchers on my socials but they dont actually go as far as to enquire

I have 400 patreons supporting my business and 35 payments were declined this month, of 6 pounds, this is no good for my business model as Im sure you'll all agree, I also have to message these patreons to tell them the payment didnt go through. Its all a bit embarrassing for them no doubt and time on my part.

any thoughts or input appreciated

I dont mind helping the under privileged at no cost but I need to build a patreon of "middle class" supporters who I wont be chasing for 6 pounds

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, print media does no good, wasted $$.
Do you have invisible search result words and phrases embedded on your website that will pop your website up close to the top in a Google search ?
I would also recommend to not release any paid for help until payment is received by your bank.…
If they can’t or won’t pay, stop their information access until payment received. Not your job to be a collector …

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome, it's great seeing others also wanting to focus on men's wellness and mental health. I can give you my own experience with Modern Man Advice.

• The "Why" is everything. Never focus your business on what you do, but on why you do it. Have a vision.
  • Trust is everything. I spend a lot of time engaging with the manosphere community and giving out "free" advice. I say "free" because I think it holds a lot of value even though there is no monetary profit from it. A lot of what I've focused on the last two years is branding. Letting men know what I and Modern Man Advice stand for.
  • Social Media only goes as far. Especially when it comes to IG, FB, etc. YouTube does a better job at giving you audience engagement. But if they sense some "toxic" content, their freedom of speech quickly turns into a "breach of community guidelines". Mediums such as podcasts are better for your business at this point.
  • Mental Health and Men's Wellness conferences and workshops. That will be your most direct opportunity to network in your field.

Remember, businesses take a long time to be established. Most fail within the first 5 years for a reason. Don't expect your business to be a business if you haven't gone through the downs and lows and highs and ups several times around. If you haven't suffered through the "my business is failing, is this ever gonna work, am doing the right thing, what do I really stand for, etc, etc, etc" then you simply haven't earned the proper respect from the people you want to help.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morning

I'm gonna build up my life coach business to help children , navigate life, mental health, fatherless boys etc

problem is so far I only seem to be getting the worst people of society reach out, or the broke people, they want everything for free. I do live in that kind of demographic, but theres plently of people in my area who pay 10 pounds for a coffee & cake, I need to tap into that kind of client. I get glowing recommendations from previous clients but again their friends just seem to ninja watch

I currently have fb & website

2 things I can think of so far.

1) guest slot on local radio
2) social proof aka a picture with a school headteacher of the school ive helped.

I delivered 5000 leaflets and got absolutely Nothing

I get loads of ninja watchers on my socials but they dont actually go as far as to enquire

I have 400 patreons supporting my business and 35 payments were declined this month, of 6 pounds, this is no good for my business model as Im sure you'll all agree, I also have to message these patreons to tell them the payment didnt go through. Its all a bit embarrassing for them no doubt and time on my part.

any thoughts or input appreciated

I dont mind helping the under privileged at no cost but I need to build a patreon of "middle class" supporters who I wont be chasing for 6 pounds
The group you are targeting has a much larger chance of coming from a poor background. Fatherless homes with poor mental health. That usually develops from the dysfunctional behavior from the adults they are around. Those behaviors also impedes the parents ability to go to school or keep a job. The demographic you are targeting for the most part is going to fall into that category.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, print media does no good, wasted $$.
Do you have invisible search result words and phrases embedded on your website that will pop your website up close to the top in a Google search ?
I would also recommend to not release any paid for help until payment is received by your bank.…
If they can’t or won’t pay, stop their information access until payment received. Not your job to be a collector …
yes I come up top of google for my local searches, the patreons are supporters of the business model and dont need help but I was hoping i wouldnt have to be chasing them for such a small support fee

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome, it's great seeing others also wanting to focus on men's wellness and mental health. I can give you my own experience with Modern Man Advice.

• The "Why" is everything. Never focus your business on what you do, but on why you do it. Have a vision.
  • Trust is everything. I spend a lot of time engaging with the manosphere community and giving out "free" advice. I say "free" because I think it holds a lot of value even though there is no monetary profit from it. A lot of what I've focused on the last two years is branding. Letting men know what I and Modern Man Advice stand for.
  • Social Media only goes as far. Especially when it comes to IG, FB, etc. YouTube does a better job at giving you audience engagement. But if they sense some "toxic" content, their freedom of speech quickly turns into a "breach of community guidelines". Mediums such as podcasts are better for your business at this point.
  • Mental Health and Men's Wellness conferences and workshops. That will be your most direct opportunity to network in your field.

Remember, businesses take a long time to be established. Most fail within the first 5 years for a reason. Don't expect your business to be a business if you haven't gone through the downs and lows and highs and ups several times around. If you haven't suffered through the "my business is failing, is this ever gonna work, am doing the right thing, what do I really stand for, etc, etc, etc" then you simply haven't earned the proper respect from the people you want to help.
good points thanks

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your middle class supporters will rightfully see their cultures and countries being deliberately sabotaged and any advice that based on living in a stable, functional society isn't going to reach them.

I hate to say it, but this is a bad niche. If you can't at least recognize this (the cabal-induced decline), you're charging money for a defective product.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but this is a bad niche.
Youre not wrong, I remember when my first recommendation came in I almost fell of my chair took about 8 months!!, because people dont tell others theyve received that kind of help.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The group you are targeting has a much larger chance of coming from a poor background.
This.

Only way you can make money is tapping into local councils/charities who receive funding for this kind of thing. You need to target the big organisations not the end user.

LinkedIn could help, but I think with this your best best is a presentation put together and pitched to local authorities, councils and organisations.

You could segue into "corporate well-being" and look after the employees of big companies, but you will be up against women who have a solid background in wellness, HR, diversity & inclusion etc who are way more prepared for this.

Just depends on how much you want to make this work, and mostly how knowledgeable/capable you are in this field.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Run a brand awareness campaign on FB/IG (FB and IG is the same company now).. Brand awareness campaigns are really cheap and you can keep it running for an extended period of time.. It will help get your name out there.

Go to gofundme or kickstarter or something and set up a page there as well.. You can also advertise this campagin on FB/IG to get more viewership.. That should help you reach more people who want to help an outreach program like yours, as well as help give you more capital/gains to use to advertise.

In the meanwhile, keep posting on social media. Right now TikTok is an easy way to blow up any brand as you get alot of impressions for next to nothing work... just gotta post daily.. and it can be thes ame type of content ove r and over and you'll still get views. Along with that, visit every free local convention or public event and either ask for a booth or just go and hand out flyers.

You can also contact news media outlets and ask if you can have a report written about your cause.. sometimes they'll ask you to come on tv and stuff and talk about it for a short segment.

Overall, Social Media is your biggest bet for growth.. at firs tyou might have to use paid campaigns to help push those social media pages, but content is king...

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

Only way you can make money is tapping into local councils/charities who receive funding for this kind of thing. You need to target the big organisations not the end user.

LinkedIn could help, but I think with this your best best is a presentation put together and pitched to local authorities, councils and organisations.

You could segue into "corporate well-being" and look after the employees of big companies, but you will be up against women who have a solid background in wellness, HR, diversity & inclusion etc who are way more prepared for this.

Just depends on how much you want to make this work, and mostly how knowledgeable/capable you are in this field.
One thing to add as well. I run a service business that typically services the middle class and up because of the cost. We have some clients though that get it covered for free through different grants and govt services. They are by far the most demanding and difficult clients we have. It is a very different mentality of people who rely on others and govt to survive. Some are fine but most are incredibly entitled. On the flip side, some of the easiest, understanding and most appreciative ones are the very wealthy. Obviously not all but for the most part this holds true.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing to add as well. I run a service business that typically services the middle class and up because of the cost. We have some clients though that get it covered for free through different grants and govt services. They are by far the most demanding and difficult clients we have. It is a very different mentality of people who rely on others and govt to survive. Some are fine but most are incredibly entitled. On the flip side, some of the easiest, understanding and most appreciative ones are the very wealthy. Obviously not all but for the most part this holds true.
I have vast experience of this, I used to DJ at family events, and when I said my fair price of 120 pounds, it always used to send them squawking, or they always know BIG DAVE who does it for 30 pounds cheaper"

Trouble was when I DJ'd for the middle class, they initially were confused at the 120 price, and thought I was too cheap. Much better clients though and used to usually pay at the start of the night etc

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Run a brand awareness campaign on FB/IG (FB and IG is the same company now).. Brand awareness campaigns are really cheap and you can keep it running for an extended period of time.. It will help get your name out there.

Go to gofundme or kickstarter or something and set up a page there as well.. You can also advertise this campagin on FB/IG to get more viewership.. That should help you reach more people who want to help an outreach program like yours, as well as help give you more capital/gains to use to advertise.

In the meanwhile, keep posting on social media. Right now TikTok is an easy way to blow up any brand as you get alot of impressions for next to nothing work... just gotta post daily.. and it can be thes ame type of content ove r and over and you'll still get views. Along with that, visit every free local convention or public event and either ask for a booth or just go and hand out flyers.

You can also contact news media outlets and ask if you can have a report written about your cause.. sometimes they'll ask you to come on tv and stuff and talk about it for a short segment.

Overall, Social Media is your biggest bet for growth.. at firs tyou might have to use paid campaigns to help push those social media pages, but content is king...
Brilliant mate thank you

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP are you saying you want the kids to pay for this service or wider society on their behalf ?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP are you saying you want the kids to pay for this service or wider society on their behalf ?
It will be our taxes funding the local authorities to pay @derby1 to teach kids to spin plates and lift.