Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I maintain my frame when people are trying to get me to do things I don't want to do?

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
I respond with too much rage when people try to boss me. I become erratic and I NEED to hit someone/scream at them.

I want to be able to calmly "bully" people who try to control me.

And no context doesn't matter, for those of you who think that explanation matters.

TheProspect

Reaction score
If someone can anger you easily, it is because you are off balance with yourself.

Losing your composure & emotionally overreacting to others is synonymous with losing "frame"...

You can begin your work on on maintaining frame by first learning how to manage your emotions (identifying your triggers and why they exist, etc). If you are unable to effectively practice emotional self-regulation, you will always fall into the frame of others.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, if an inappropriate request from somebody could shake your core the way you described, then it's no longer their problem, but your own problem. Try to spend more time alone to investigate deep into yourself. Talk to yourself. Try to examine the root of every emotion you have had during interactions with other people. In time, you'll get to know yourself better, and control your emotions better.

This sounds hard to do I know, but as men, we must learn how to control our own emotions. I was right where you are, and just like you I had to learn this whole thing the hard way, but that's ok.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being angry isn't necessarily a bad reaction to an unhealthy society. But you're stuck here, OP, so I would suggest meditation.

And metal guitar.

Lots of metal guitar.